Resolution 12 Merged with Larry's interview with Auldheid thread

Found that a very enjoyable and informative read.
Not sure what will come of this in the long term but I take my hat off to Auldheid and everyone involved for their persistence in seeking to find the truth in this matter.

I wish them all the best and hope they get the answers they are looking for. Pity the club never backed them when they had the chance. HH
=====================
Celtic had no intention of backing Res12. As stated in the interview the appearance of backing was given in May 2013 and evidence of skulduggery that PL asked to be kept informed of, was ignored in Celtic's official response that Res12 was not necessary when PL already had enough information to merit an investigation and pass Res12. There was a smell of rat when that response was made.

Celtic then wanted Res12 dropped at a meeting before the AGM because the SFA had told them everything was in order, but the evidence if published would have shown Celtic's position to be highly questionable, so the idea of an adjournment was proposed the next day as long as any investigation be kept FROM UEFA and within the SFA Disciplinary process.

Requistioners agreed not knowing that the 5 Way Agreement had a clause in it that handed over justice on matters under the 5 Way Agreement to the Court of Arbitration for Sport but Celtic were provided with the opportunity to examine the 5 Way Final Draft on 26 July 2012, but according to the response to a question at the AGM they never saw the 5 Way.

Now even if that were true (gross incompetence if so) Eric Riley in October 2013 was an SPFL Board member given a full rehearsal of the 5 Way by Rod McKenzie so the idea that Celtic did not know in November 2013 where Res12 would end ,when they insisted on Res12 staying with the SFA when adjourning, is stretching credulity to breaking point.

The lies and deception didn't end in 2011, they just gave birth to more of the same but not all dressed in blue.

=====================
Celtic had no intention of backing Res12. As stated in the interview the appearance of backing was given in May 2013 and evidence of skulduggery that PL asked to be kept informed of, was ignored in Celtic's official response that Res12 was not necessary when PL already had enough information to merit an investigation and pass Res12. There was a smell of rat when that response was made.

Celtic then wanted Res12 dropped at a meeting before the AGM because the SFA had told them everything was in order, but the evidence if published would have shown Celtic's position to be highly questionable, so the idea of an adjournment was proposed the next day as long as any investigation be kept FROM UEFA and within the SFA Disciplinary process.

Requistioners agreed not knowing that the 5 Way Agreement had a clause in it that handed over justice on matters under the 5 Way Agreement to the Court of Arbitration for Sport but Celtic were provided with the opportunity to examine the 5 Way Final Draft on 26 July 2012, but according to the response to a question at the AGM they never saw the 5 Way.

Now even if that were true (gross incompetence if so) Eric Riley in October 2013 was an SPFL Board member given a full rehearsal of the 5 Way by Rod McKenzie so the idea that Celtic did not know in November 2013 where Res12 would end ,when they insisted on Res12 staying with the SFA when adjourning, is stretching credulity to breaking point.

The lies and deception didn't end in 2011, they just gave birth to more of the same but not all dressed in blue.
Where do you go from here are their plans to go it alone or is Res12 dead

=====================

That's the most damning part of all,our board's complicity, Dermot and Lawwell most of all money above integrity, shame on them Hail Hail Auldheid ☘

Where do you go from here are their plans to go it alone or is Res12 dead
Suppose as a shareholder you can bring an action against your board for misleading a stakeholder if single or stakeholders if more. You can bring your own action i would imagine under business law.

under the criminal offences under the Fraud Act 2006 of dishonestly making a representation which is untrue or misleading where the person making it knows that it is, or might be, untrue or misleading and dishonestly failing to disclose to another person information which he is under a legal duty to disclose, both offences requiring the intention of making a gain or causing loss or risk of loss to another person (sections 2 and 3 of the Fraud Act 2006);

If PL says he has never seen the 5 way agreement then when made aware of it he should have made enquiries into its availabilty as the Scottish Football Association are for all clubs and will be barred from holding secrets which affects the members or has dtremental effects. The agreement was available as it was discussed in detail in the media therefore it is in the stakeholder/public interest to know if it affects their clubs directly or indirectly, that would be my take on it.

=====================

[/QUOTE
Another great and informative read there and none of it shows our CEO in a very good light. Obviously, like most Celtic supporters I am not privy to the goings on amongst the upper echelons of our beloved club but so many things around this matter have alarm bells ringing loudly in my little head.

As a lifelong supporter I feel a lot of anger and disappointment at the stance the club have taken on this. I can only imagine how some of the shareholders must be feeling about it. As I said in an earlier post I have a huge amount of respect for the hard work and the persistence of all the people involved thus far. I know from the work I used to to as a union rep just how difficult it can be to get to the truth. That is why I take my hat off to those willing to tough it out. I'm a great believer that the truth will always come out in the end HH

Don't forget that there is an update on Res 12 in Not the View which is on sale at today's game. For those of you who won't see a copy don't worry as Auldheid has supplied text the the Res 12 friendly Celtic sites - The Celtic Star, Video Celts, Sentinel Celts, E-Tims and The Celtic Blog - for them to report on and provide commentary as they see fit.

You might notice one site is NOT in that list. Aye, no wonder says some...

Don't forget that there is an update on Res 12 in Not the View which is on sale at today's game. For those of you who won't see a copy don't worry as Auldheid has supplied text the the Res 12 friendly Celtic sites - The Celtic Star, Video Celts, Sentinel Celts, E-Tims and The Celtic Blog - for them to report on and provide commentary as they see fit.

You might notice one site is NOT in that list. Aye, no wonder says some...

Was Paul Brennan asked to be on board through his site at CQN with this update?

If not, surely it would be better to give him the opportunity to say either yes or no, I would think.

If he refuses, then it can be accurately reported and circulated that he refused. Just a thought

5WA Row - 'A fake email ' that's 'Pathetic Nonsense,' Barcabhoy hits back at Auldheid...Niall J on the row that Larry has started (LOL)... I will merge this into the Res 12 thread later but it deserves it's own thread today folks.

The email could be fake and then again it might not but these things are traceable and I am sure that the likes of Thomson and a few of the others mentioned could be contacted to verify whether they ever received a copy. There is nearly always a paper trail that can be followed in these situations.

Back