7 realistic targets who could replace Neil Lennon and save Celtic's season

Interesting names in the video and in the chat. I’d go for Eddie Howe myself - he’s young and ambitious. Like snakey snakerson, his rep has taken a little bit of a dent from Bournemouth been relegated, so maybe some of the bigger clubs in England are a bit wary. So he can come up here and look to repair his reputation a bit, get experience of winning leagues and cups and European experience. Style is attractive attacking football - well we have players who can do that. Don’t know what he‘s like setting teams up defensively but ffs he can’t do any worse than what we’re like now!
Wasn't that keen on Howe when his name first appeared as a possible Lennon replacement after the Sparta game. However the more I think about it the more I think it may be a good idea. He is the profile of manager we should be looking at, young, ambitious, relatively successful, plays good attacking football, seems in tune with the modern player and their development needs. A far better option than a return from old managers and their old ways and certainly a better option than the current incumbent who has totally run out of ideas on how to turn things around.
Would be a risky appointment, most managerial appointments are, but we are now at the stage we need to take a risk as the status quo will only end in failure.

Someone's been on Marco Silva's wiki page

Marco Alexandre Saraiva da Silva (European Portuguese: [ˈmaɾku ˈsiɫvɐ]; born 12 July 1977) is a Portuguese former footballer who played as a right back, and is current manager of Glasgow Celtic
Hmmm I wonder....

If the board was doing things properly and getting someone like Silva or Howe lined up.......a longer term project so to speak......could it be they’re giving Lenny till the Scottish cup to do the Quad Treble.....then Lenny steps down for good of his health yadda yadda yadda....:?🤔

Back