7 realistic targets who could replace Neil Lennon and save Celtic's season

Dan Pet Rescue has done an outstanding job with Cludgie. He knows the language and bears an uncanny resemblance to Fox Mulder.

I'm using the osmosis method and hoping that an appearance at Celtic Park might lead to a wee visit fae Gillian Anderson. It's a bit of a leap, but you can only hope. Not sure if she'd be much use at centre half, but she could lie right back though........that would be a sight for sore eyes.

Dan Pet Rescue has done an outstanding job with Cludgie. He knows the language and bears an uncanny resemblance to Fox Mulder.

I'm using the osmosis method and hoping that an appearance at Celtic Park might lead to a wee visit fae Gillian Anderson. It's a bit of a leap, but you can only hope. Not sure if she'd be much use at centre half, but she could lie right back though........that would be a sight for sore eyes.
Long as she didn't come as Thatcher.

Aww ffs mate........I was all away wie myself until you implanted that image upon my retinas!!!!

I would'nae have entertained that show, but I'm petrified now that I'm gonna have a goo just to see that for myself.

I'm even more scared of what it might lead to.........
Maggie Maggie Maggie
In In SP
Noo that’s a sore for sight eyes 👀
Ooh suits you sire

HH 😂

Lennon is the manager till end of season. Better to speculate then who new manager is. Besides managers on sabbatical will be looking to get back in. There will be plenty 9f better managers available then. ☘️☘️
At the current rate ally he’s goat till the end of the Month even DD must see the crisis we’re facing. The players have disgracefully
Chucked the toys oot the pram imo
And the team has no shape style or tictacs
We’ve been absolutely PISH from day one of the Season this cannot be allowed to continue no been this scunnered since the 90’s watching the EBTS winning league after league and I know we’re not entitled to win everything but a team that fights will always get my support.

HH 🍀

If there IS to be a 'replacement'......which I still think is doubtful......then for the love of God please NO more managerial appointments being made based on 'he's a good Celtic man' or 'he knows the club/game up here' as the calibre of any Celtic manager should be based on their abilities and NOT on their familiarity with either the club or Scottish fitbaw.

Maybe a bit of an ambitious shout but Laurent Blanc, who has a tremendous managerial CV and has been out of the managerial game since 2016, may fancy taking on the challenge of turning things around and making history at one of the World's biggest clubs.

That type of appointment would require showing some ambition from DD, Lawell and the board though......something they seem to have given up on a long time ago.

Last edited:
Great shout NJ just looked him up Quality track record would transform the club
European pedigree with peanuts to work with would probably jump at us as a stepping stone for the mega riches of the Wankstain Plumpier League.
but still a great shout

HH 👏
Rebrov is happy to work an a basic wage with hefty bonuses for success (got £2million for qualifying for champions league) Plays attacking style at home and a counter attcking approach succesfully in Europe. Worth consideration

Members online

Latest posts

Back