8 in a row

Monkee

I am genuinely worries by our performances recently. Keep playing like this and 8 won't happen.

As I said in a other thread how can this team who have done so well (last two seasons) be so poor. We lack urgency and dare I say the passion to go out and win a game of football.

Something needs to be done about our lacklustre start.

We are making it hard for ourselves. We are in a total slump. After the summer of nothing are we surprised?

I know I am not.

Then someone needs to motivate the players. To me it looks like this lot seem to think they can just turn up and win. The treatment Griffiths is getting is appalling. We sign Eduard as a Demebele replacement and whats he done? Scored against the filth and lets be honest not much else. In Griff we have a natural goal scorer, a poacher who isn't scared to do the dirty work in and around the box.
Why is he then being left out?
Sure we paid £9m but to me that looks like money that could have gone elsewhere to strengthen the team. If we don't back the manager in the transfer market then we might as well give up.

This team look like they can't be bothered. Something needs to change.

Leigh Griffiths is a great guy and scored some good goals but his form right now is not that good. I don't get some Celtic fans going on about who is No1. Celtic is a team it's not about Leigh Griffith's who is a No1 who hardly held a ball up today and 'no' Edouard wasn't any better when he came on. However, it's the big Peter appeasement - getting Super Leigh a long term contract - we had the money to strengthen the team and buy Edouard but PL and some of our supporters became obsessed with being rich and having financial clout - I remember a team called Rangers did the same and that's why I supported Celtic. I am not interested in 100M in the bank - yes we need good governance but we need to invest in the team when we have money and we need to spend money wisely.

We were bidding 3M for an injured Aberdeen centre half who is bang average whilst we could not top 2.8M for McGinn - that's a disgrace.

Any criticism of Lawell will get my thumbs up. He has sat with his millionaire mates on the board and sung about 100m in the bank while he's sold players from the team and not replaced them. Yes...the team are poor and Lawell doesn't train them or set them up but he hasn't backed the manager and brought in competition....there is a guy at my work....a pair of hands....useless....We are so busy that we need this useless cnut and he knows it. He stays off work. He turns up late. He does this fully in the knowledge he can't be sacked because at the moment we need him. It's the same with the Celtic players now. Most of them know they are untouchable and aren't arsed about trying....Fucking lustig has decided he doesn't need to run anymore...or he just can't. That's fine cos there's no one else. Sinclair is awful but what option do We have really. If he's on the bench he will get on cos who ever is playing on the left will be out of position and will need brought off eventually. Forest isn't at his best. Who cares cause we don't have a natural right winger. We need quality not young guys from development. I'm not critising bringing players through. Tierney is testament to our youth system but we need to bring in proper ready made quality. Lawell hasn't done that. Instead we have St Mirren, Kilmarnock and fucking Dundee players in the team!!!

And just for the record I blame my bosses as much as the useless cunt. If they had spent a bit more money on wages we could have got someone better....they didn't. Thanks to the guys at Celtic Noise for creating a site that I can be pissed of at Celtic and my job ? HH

Agreed. The lack of investment is disgraceful. The manager cannot feel supported to do his job and whoever is selecting players like Jack Hendry and Johnny Hayes needs to get out more.

LLP every work has people like the one you describe. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I get how you link that to Celtic as there are guys there just now taking no responsibility. All Celtic fans want Scott Sinclair to find his form and at a stretch Ryan Christie to come good but there are Shamen who pack up if you asked them to conjure up anything in Jack Hendry. Cheap as chips though...;)

Members online

Latest posts

Back