A Brilliant Forum so let's keep it that way

I posted a thread way back titled "our responsibilities ". It would appear not everyone managed a read. If you can't say something nice then say nothing at times.*

*unless it's attacking sevco.

Seriously though guys. We all have a responsibility to each other.
HH🍀
Aye, a wee dig at each other here and there is good for the soul, but ripping each others throats oot isn't quite as productive.

Huns and bhuns are fair game, but I think I'll be a bit more careful before I jump in from now on.

Banter is fine We all do it But ..... Some of the stuff that's being posted is disgusting and I don't want any part in it No one deserves the bile that was posted here !!
I didn't take the time to get to know the innocent victim very well, and normally I would go out my way to defend victims but...
Under one of her previous incarnations she replied to a photo of my cat with "choke the fkr cunt" I'd never argued with her or said anything nasty to her yet that's the sort of interaction she has with a perfect stranger about something that means the world to them? I never replied to it because clearly an emotional response was what she was looking for.
Sometimes the innocent victim isn't that innocent.

I didn't take the time to get to know the innocent victim very well, and normally I would go out my way to defend victims but...
Under one of her previous incarnations she replied to a photo of my cat with "choke the fkr cunt" I'd never argued with her or said anything nasty to her yet that's the sort of interaction she has with a perfect stranger about something that means the world to them? I never replied to it because clearly an emotional response was what she was looking for.

Is that who got banned.......................again?

Hoopy, to your credit, I don't believe that anything you printed was 'over the top'. There were a few wee observational things, but nothing that was personal or derogatory.

I'm guilty of speaking (and typing) before I think sometimes, I think the lassie is in that similar demographic and we both have a habit of putting up posts that seem really witty at the time, but look pretty shitty 10-minutes later (unfortunately- the edit button is usually not functional by that point).

I'm sure that there might be a bigiantrospective look at things in the cold light of hangover, but we live and learn

Hoopy, to your credit, I don't believe that anything you printed was 'over the top'. There were a few wee observational things, but nothing that was personal or derogatory.

I'm guilty of speaking (and typing) before I think sometimes, I think the lassie is in that similar demographic and we both have a habit of putting up posts that seem really witty at the time, but look pretty shitty 10-minutes later (unfortunately- the edit button is usually not functional by that point).

I'm sure that there might be a bigiantrospective look at things in the cold light of hangover, but we live and learn
I was unusually sober last night SP, if I hadn't been I might have been more....direct shall we say?

Aye big Ian finally got your address! 🥢 😹
Milk-Tray-11.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back