A Christmas Message to whoever you choose

Imatim

Please feel free to post your Yuletide greetings to whoever takes your fancy.....This one is to Peter Lawwell.
Please make yours about any subject you like.

Dear Mr Lawwell

I hope you have a lovely Christmas Mr Lawwell for you and the Celtic Board have put a dampener on mine.

I must be a mug because I believed you really did care about sporting integrity and an even playing field.

I did believe you when you said "We are more than a Club"

And I did believe you when you said if you were supplied the silver bullet you would certainly fire it.

The Pinnochio Puppet is in the post.

Dear Everbody

I hope you all have a wonderful christmas this year.

I have lots of gripes about everything but well Christmas for me is about family and joy and peace.

So I wish everyone a fun filled joyous peaceful time with your family or friends.

All the best

Even you Mr Lawell. hope you dont get the visit from the 3 Ghosts that caught up with scrooge. And well maybe even standing up for football rather than economic studies might be nice too.

Its meant to be about sport this Celtic thing but no just sport, the right kind of sport with sporting virtue. Silence is a virtue, so is humility, so is charity, along with all the many, many other virtues.

But Silence can be the wrong thing to do when fortitude and Justice demand action.
Silence is only virtuous if it tempers wickedness.
But if silence is hidden behind under false humility masquerading as charity then your silence is a vice.

So if your love of wealth trumps your courage to be virtuous then please step aside for the real CEO of Celtic with the gumption to lead the club with true virtue, where everything that Celtic stands for is represented.

Now your doing a good job with the shareholders wealth. But your starting to irritate me with your lack of action fixing the problems on the pitch and even worse your silence reeks of vice.

Next time you talk if its about economic studies then Ill know you should be demoted to CFO, coz running Celtic is more, mu7ch more than making yourself and your pals rich, its about doing the right thing and standing up for the weak the oppressed and giving a voice to these very people as well as providing a show with athletes of the highest acumen that is worthy to put on the famous hooped shirt.

The players are role models for he future.
But so are the staff and the board.

So remember your duty Mr Lawell.

Money is great if its used for the right things.
But your voice is much more than just the money.

So for christmas this year gonna make us proud to have you as the CEO or let somebody who wants to make us proud take the job.

Speak up with courage and virtue.

Hoping everybody but especially the Celtic family have the best Christmas ever.

blessings and peace be with you all.

Tet

Dearest Mum

There is not a moment in any day where you are ever far from my thoughts. There is not a moment in every day where I do not feel your presence and your influence guiding me.

I am still practising the lessons (not always successfully) that you taught me and I am hopefully getting closer to being the type of person that will honour your deeds and your memory.

I know that I have erred and I know that that will have disappointed you, I also know that you will continue to have faith in my ability to repair that damage and that your guidance will allow me to achieve that.

I have stopped being so selfish and angry that you left us so soon. I accept that there were other reasons and that you are without the pain and suffering any more.

I know that you are still protecting us as you always did and I know that you are proud of our younger ones and of their own achievements.

I only have one request, Ma'.

Can you please exert your not-insignificant presence on The Big Man and ask him to perform a miracle on my coupon at least once. You know that I will be as charitable as you were/are and I will strive to continue your legacy of good deeds.

Don't leave my side, Ma'.........I still need reminding of the lessons sometimes and I might forget the teachings if you're not here with me.

Give my love to the Family and keep an eye on Big Red for me (don't let her chase any cats because some of them are not too bad).

I love you, Mum. You remain the greatest person I have met and i'm fairly certain that that won't change any time soon.

Happy Christmas, Mum......Peace be with you always x

Dearest Mum

There is not a moment in any day where you are ever far from my thoughts. There is not a moment in every day where I do not feel your presence and your influence guiding me.

I am still practising the lessons (not always successfully) that you taught me and I am hopefully getting closer to being the type of person that will honour your deeds and your memory.

I know that I have erred and I know that that will have disappointed you, I also know that you will continue to have faith in my ability to repair that damage and that your guidance will allow me to achieve that.

I have stopped being so selfish and angry that you left us so soon. I accept that there were other reasons and that you are without the pain and suffering any more.

I know that you are still protecting us as you always did and I know that you are proud of our younger ones and of their own achievements.

I only have one request, Ma'.

Can you please exert your not-insignificant presence on The Big Man and ask him to perform a miracle on my coupon at least once. You know that I will be as charitable as you were/are and I will strive to continue your legacy of good deeds.

Don't leave my side, Ma'.........I still need reminding of the lessons sometimes and I might forget the teachings if you're not here with me.

Give my love to the Family and keep an eye on Big Red for me (don't let her chase any cats because some of them are not too bad).

I love you, Mum. You remain the greatest person I have met and i'm fairly certain that that won't change any time soon.

Happy Christmas, Mum......Peace be with you always x

YOU, could never disappoint anyone, least of all your mum, as a mum and a friend i love your friendship and the geezer you are.

How truly proud your mum is, not a single shred of doubt in my mind about that SP.

To my own Dad, not a day goes by that i don’t miss you, not a day goes by that i wish things coulda been different and i hope to see you on the other side.

Oh and to big pete.... yer a prick.

Long live the true humanitarians, long live The Green Brigade for they are true Men and Women and i love them all.

Dear Mr Lawell

I know you had a howler in the summer where your aversion to spending money took us down a route that actually cost us about four times what you needed to spend.

That disaster aside, you now have the chance to redeem yourself with living up to your claim of making us a CL team. Tragically, that involves jemmying open the old tin and bringing in the players we need. If you do, then the £60m+ the CL brings with it will allow you to come off the ventilator.

We are only a couple of players away from being a real force capable of throwing a few punches in the CL and being able to take a few as well.

Nobody expects us to win it, even 3rd place for us every year we would be made up with that. Any more and I might explode.

So, hopefully players have been identified that we can actually afford and we avoid the running around with 30 minutes to go on the final day.

Do these simple things and I will call a truce with your good self. You know it makes sense. Talk is cheap, promises need to be delivered. It’s time for you to step up your game and take us to that fabled higher level.

No excuses will be accepted. Know that.

Enjoy your Christmas and let us all look forward to another step toward ensuring 10iar will be the fucking start of Sevco’s hell and not the end of our ragdolling intentions towards them.

Yours in anticipation and expectancy

Theverdict.

Dear Santa or God or Bhuda or whoever.

Help me out tomorrow with the scoreline. I've predicted a 24-0 hammering against the sheep on a couple of threads now and I'm starting to worry that I might end up looking stupid. If you can sort it out for me I promise that next year I'll be a better person.

Thanks
LLP

P.S
I would really appreciate it if sevco died and King ended up in jail.

Members online

Latest posts

Back