A defence of James Forrest (the blogger)

I'm the same Niall. I had read some bickering between him and PMG a while back and then when I became a regular visitor on here a few of the old hands made an occassional post about JJ so I checked him out. Must have read half a dozen posts by him and he isn't for me either. It tends to be about how great he is rather than about the subject matter.

Yes, I'm sure that technically he is a good writer but quite frankly his articles bored the arse off of me!
:) Fair Do's BB can't argue with the analysis!

I enjoy reading paddy on the railway blogs. Jabba and the Agnivores. The writer of these blogs. Pat Anderson is the writer I believe.
He has had an ongoing feud with JJ for a long time (I cant stand JJ).
I may be being biased here due to my dislike of JJ but I believe the paddy on the railway site when it says JJ is just a hun who was looking to make a quick buck from turning on the huns with his exclusives....I've added the blog where this claim was made....make up your own minds obviously....

I enjoy reading paddy on the railway blogs. Jabba and the Agnivores. The writer of these blogs. Pat Anderson is the writer I believe.
I may be being biased here due to my dislike of JJ but I believe the paddy on the railway site when it says JJ is just a hun who was looking to make a quick buck from turning on the huns with his exclusives....I've added the blog where this claim was made....make up your own minds obviously....

think that sum's it up Lubo JJ, the bawbag, wonder when Moysie's gettin the Celtic gig!

Remeber the mcmurdo blog fk me there were some screamers on their ,villages all over Scotland lost there idiots to that site for a while

£40.000 a year ( allegedly ) for writing on a computer about something you love . I'm in the wrong job i'll tell you .
Exactly if thats the job description why does the moon zoomer not open to the wider public instead of hiding behind a pay wall. What is the point of knowing things regards your rivals but not sharing it. I thought sharing was the whole point of the web and news to get info out to as many people to allow them to bring people to book for any backhandness.
I know something you dont know, gies money and i'll tell you.
I paid for info you never paid for so i am not telling you what i know cause you never paid for it
ie peddle shite to gullibles

Exactly if thats the job description why does the moon zoomer not open to the wider public instead of hiding behind a pay wall. What is the point of knowing things regards your rivals but not sharing it. I thought sharing was the whole point of the web and news to get info out to as many people to allow them to bring people to book for any backhandness.
I know something you dont know, gies money and i'll tell you.
I paid for info you never paid for so i am not telling you what i know cause you never paid for it
ie peddle shite to gullibles
The pay walls a gimmick one of those i know stuff but am no tellin ye , then greets like a big lassie when he get's 80p and no interest

If his exclusives were so good he wouldn't need to beg

The pay walls a gimmick one of those i know stuff but am no tellin ye , then greets like a big lassie when he get's 80p and no interest

If his exclusives were so good he wouldn't need to beg
Try these for size ..... the seventies ended in 1980 ..the Beatles are deed ...flares are no stylish even in fitba grounds.. Lenny Henry is still not funny ..rangers died in 2012 .. you can get a set meal outta Chinkys (racist I know sorry ) at Bridgeton cross that comes tae £16:90 ffs and elephants are dying 🥳🥳🥳

Try these for size ..... the seventies ended in 1980 ..the Beatles are deed ...flares are no stylish even in fitba grounds.. Lenny Henry is still not funny ..rangers died in 2012 .. you can get a set meal outta Chinkys (racist I know sorry ) at Bridgeton cross that comes tae £16:90 ffs and elephants are dying 🥳🥳🥳
Whit the set meal for 16:90

Man, that would explain a lot.

Members online

No members online now.

Back