A difficult one.

Weedocbhoy60

In football some players are named as " the first on the team sheet"
With the squad we have, is there such a thing ??
In my opinion the answer is yes and I think there are three players that might qualify for the " first name on the team sheet ".
Calmac,Reo or CCV.
For me it is CCV. As always your thoughts bhoys and ghirls.

In my opinion the answer is yes and I think there are three players that might qualify for the " first name on the team sheet ".
Calmac,Reo or CCV.
Can't disagree with you Weedoc.

Calmac,Reo or CCV.
I don't think that's the way Ange operates. No ones place is guaranteed, including Calmac.
You don't perform, you're benched, carry on, an you won't make the bench. Fragile egos need not apply.

As you said at the start, I'm not sure if such a thing exists. Currently if CalMa &, CCV are fit and we need to win (so almost every game in reality, maybe cup ties against lower league sides would be the exception) then they will start.

Add in Hart and (cue the complaints) Starfelt too. Again, if fit, then Kyogo starts pretty much all of our games too.

But form and confidence is always changing so names may be added or removed from this list in a matter of just a couple of weeks. Football is a squad game nowadays, and a "Best XI" no longer exists.

As you said at the start, I'm not sure if such a thing exists. Currently if CalMa &, CCV are fit and we need to win (so almost every game in reality, maybe cup ties against lower league sides would be the exception) then they will start.

Add in Hart and (cue the complaints) Starfelt too. Again, if fit, then Kyogo starts pretty much all of our games too.

But form and confidence is always changing so names may be added or removed from this list in a matter of just a couple of weeks. Football is a squad game nowadays, and a "Best XI" no longer exists.
shit !!!! Don't believe I forgot about the big man. Sorry joe.

Hart
Johnston CCV Starfelt Taylor
Hatate CalMac Mooy
Jota Kyogo Maeda
If these players are fit they’re the first choices for the big games
The spine are first on the sheet
Hart CCV CalMac/Hatate Kyogo and how lucky are we with the bench
It’s good to be a Tim right now 💚

HH 🍀

PS furgoat Lady finngers

I HAVE PUT THIS HERE BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO PUT IT & IT HAS DIFICULT DECISSIONS.
I have just finished a true story book my brothers daughter bought him for Christmas called "Say Nothing" by Patrick Keefe.
I have always thought if the need arose for me to take out someone for Irish unity
I wouldn't have a problem.
What if that person who was betraying the cause \was a widower with ten children, Despite warning to stop she was still giving the army information that had sent good IRA people to jail for long prison sentences. Could I take her out?
Just one of the delimers this book forces you to think about.

For me, there are only 2 players that I think are "first on the team sheet" although I don't believe Ange works that way.
The only time we haven't played at our best, and the balance of the team has been off, IMO, is when either CCV or Taylor have been missing from the staring 11.
Even when Calmac was out, it didn't effect the team at all due to the quality we have in that position. When Kyogo is out, although Oh isn't up to speed yet, we have goals and players who will put in a shift so that we don't miss him.
CCV and, POTY, Taylor. First names on team sheet

Members online

Back