A free forum

After a skirmish tonite with tit sorry TET a couple a people have commented on it and yes I agree with most of your gripes but it is a free forum it is a forum to vent your spleen it is a forum with opinions yes opinions not all good not all bad but opinions which you should never have to defend why because they are opinions nothing more nothing. Less everyone has one unfortunately but no one on here should be asked to explain there opinion buy internet lonelys an opinion is exactly that an opinion . Now to get told how long this skirmish or in my opinion shite has been going on tells me celtic are not playing this weekend . Instead of watching the shite I post and count in hours and messsges the length and number why not post something interesting by yourself that’s just my opinion . If I find something boring uninteresting I don’t read it and ignore it but on here obviously that’s not the case could not give a fuck what people on here think about myself but ... must be entertaining some if they can quote hours and messages .Any way if I’ve insulted anyone my apologies sorry will go to a more expensive site we’re opinions need backing up by a lawyer who think the earth is flat 😂😂😂😂 how long has that shite been going on 😂😂😂🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
You mean to tell me the Earths no flat?🤣

If the earth was flat Jesus woulda sorta hydroplaned off the edge when he did the riverdance as there was fuck all grip on his air max Jerusalems.
Awwwe ffs who gives a fuck if you owe yer bookie 20000 in a flat world whatever the fuck that is I guarantee you owe a bookie 20000 in a round world 🙈🙈🙈🚀💩🧥🙈🚀💩🚀🚀🚀💩💩🚀💩💩💩💩💩💩🚀

The reason I was reading that thread is there was some other interesting posts on it that I was wanting to read. But as I had to scroll through page after page of you fighting then I politely asked if you can stop and agree to disagree.

But seeing as more than half of your posts these days are very aggressive personal insults I should have realised that being polite was the wrong tactic.

Therefore I will take your advice and press the ignore button and I won't bother you again so no need to start your nonsense on me!

Hail hail.

The reason I was reading that thread is there was some other interesting posts on it that I was wanting to read. But as I had to scroll through page after page of you fighting then I politely asked if you can stop and agree to disagree.

But seeing as more than half of your posts these days are very aggressive personal insults I should have realised that being polite was the wrong tactic.

Therefore I will take your advice and press the ignore button and I won't bother you again so no need to start your nonsense on me!

Hail hail.
😂😂😂 nae bother prefer pies anyway

TIT is a fuckin troll. Same avatar as poopster; probably same sick, sad cunt.
I can assure you I only post as Tet

Not my style to masquerade as multi accounts.

And Big Ian your entitled to your opinion. But if its based on nothing but fantasy then it can't be explained.

I have never been a flat earth man.

And it would seem the most offensive posters on the site think Im offensive.

good grief

I can assure you I only post as Tet

Not my style to masquerade as multi accounts.

And Big Ian your entitled to your opinion. But if its based on nothing but fantasy then it can't be explained.

I have never been a flat earth man.

And it would seem the most offensive posters on the site think Im offensive.

good grief
Fuck off troll.

3-2-1_title_card.jpg

Members online

Back