A free forum

I've blocked the fekr😹
Stevie, I have no problem with anyone calling you many names, arse, incompetent, fuckwit, all perfectly acceptable but that boy called you a hun and a racist and that's unforgivable, I've given him the opportunity to apologise on another thread and I'm waiting for a reply, I'm sure he'll rumage around in his pants, find his plums eventually and say sorry and when he does I'll forward It to you mate. 😼

Stevie, I have no problem with anyone calling you many names, arse, incompetent, fuckwit, all perfectly acceptable but that boy called you a hun and a racist and that's unforgivable, I've given him the opportunity to apologise on another thread and I'm waiting for a reply, I'm sure he'll rumage around in his pants, find his plums eventually and say sorry and when he does I'll forward It to you mate. 😼
Well am huvin nae part of it this his went oan for ages with over 73 messages 🤣🤣

Fair enough well I’d like to apologise tae artur , Steviebhoy67 hoopy,the pope and even my not so good friend docco Kelly and a few others sorry for being aggressive 50% of the time docco you know you take up 49% but fair play come back fighting not way a drip anyways apologise to you all 😘😘😘😘

man up ya big fud ye 🤣 🤣 👍

You don't owe me an appologie ya fud

:unsure: this is gonna run into 20 pages now

Members online

Latest posts

Back