A great Christmas Celtic family video.

Kyogo leads from the front as usual.

HH
This is what Celtic is all about, making people happy, great story and well done the media team.

It should be like that from top to bottom.
it should be fairly easy running Celtic.
We have millions of supporters all over the world and a hardcore based roughly on these isles.
Most of them didn’t know what lay ahead financially for them when the season book renewals landed in 2020 but still renewed not knowing what they would get to see.
And let’s face it a SB isn’t cheap.
So it shows they’re pretty much fanatical about club.

To have all this shite that surrounds us and the board is really ridiculous. I was thinking the other day every issue surrounding this atmosphere stems from the supporters voicing a fairly cohesive argument in relation to res 12/Higgins. We want you to do x about a UEFA license and a corrupt governing body. Ignored.
Higgins matter stuns me. To even consider him given the supporters discord is just plain fucking stupid.
There’s good reason why he shouldn’t be near our club, but even still, if a fairly healthy fraction of your paying customers don’t want you to employ a ‘safety officer’
Not a manager or a striker
a fucking safety officer
Why would you even think of giving thousands of punters the choice of walking away for a pen pusher 🤷‍♂️
We saw by bankiers performance at AGM supporters/shareholders are viewed as an unnecessary evil by them.
Love the club but Sack the Board

and I have no clue how I got from a wee lassie to that ending 🤦

This is what Celtic is all about, making people happy, great story and well done the media team.

It should be like that from top to bottom.
it should be fairly easy running Celtic.
We have millions of supporters all over the world and a hardcore based roughly on these isles.
Most of them didn’t know what lay ahead financially for them when the season book renewals landed in 2020 but still renewed not knowing what they would get to see.
And let’s face it a SB isn’t cheap.
So it shows they’re pretty much fanatical about club.

To have all this shite that surrounds us and the board is really ridiculous. I was thinking the other day every issue surrounding this atmosphere stems from the supporters voicing a fairly cohesive argument in relation to res 12/Higgins. We want you to do x about a UEFA license and a corrupt governing body. Ignored.
Higgins matter stuns me. To even consider him given the supporters discord is just plain fucking stupid.
There’s good reason why he shouldn’t be near our club, but even still, if a fairly healthy fraction of your paying customers don’t want you to employ a ‘safety officer’
Not a manager or a striker
a fucking safety officer
Why would you even think of giving thousands of punters the choice of walking away for a pen pusher 🤷‍♂️
We saw by bankiers performance at AGM supporters/shareholders are viewed as an unnecessary evil by them.
Love the club but Sack the Board

and I have no clue how I got from a wee lassie to that ending 🤦
Great stuff smg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back