A letter like no other.

26+6=1

Deefuckinglighted to open this today!

up2237X.jpg

Deefuckinglighted to open this today!

up2237X.jpg
My wee ma couldnae get logged onto it she went radio rental tossed the letter to fuck thats typical wee rosie tierney rare up man shes murder wen that computer disnae do wit she wants it too take cover best thing to do is go dumb for a while till it calms my ma's mental am sure some of the troops have the same bonkers wee maw that u widnae change for anything at all luv her to bits

Fuckin loada bollocks. Only seats available online were where they sit during Glasgow derbies or the rows left empty for stewards to protect the humans from them so obviously these were season tickets with no Glasgow derby entitlements. Also some obstructed view and no derbies. Probably cost meself a tenner trying the ticket office because you get through to a wee tune then get told to fuck off and call back later at 13p a minute. Am sure I heard Lawwell chuckling on the recorded message. Probably one person social-distancing from The Shetlands manning the phone lines.

Its awe wron
Fuckin loada bollocks. Only seats available online were where they sit during Glasgow derbies or the rows left empty for stewards to protect the humans from them so obviously these were season tickets with no Glasgow derby entitlements. Also some obstructed view and no derbies. Probably cost meself a tenner trying the ticket office because you get through to a wee tune then get told to fuck off and call back later at 13p a minute. Am sure I heard Lawwell chuckling on the recorded message. Probably one person social-distancing from The Shetlands manning the phone lines.
its awe wrong pal theres got to be a better way of working it we're on the list for years sometimes I'm seriously pissed aff wae club we were gonny get one for the 3 of us to share more me n my wee bro been choking to go regular forever

Its awe wron its awe wrong pal theres got to be a better way of working it we're on the list for years sometimes I'm seriously pissed aff wae club we were gonny get one for the 3 of us to share more me n my wee bro been choking to go regular forever
It's a sickener alright but there are only so many seats and other people got there first. Celtic are too big for their stadium and the league.

Back