A message to the Celtic Board

Imatim

To the Celtic Board...

How dare you state you have acted in the best interests of the Celtic Football Club. You have not!
You have betrayed us all and all who have gone before us.
By your failure to act, you have publicly given tacit approval to cheating and corruption.
You are a disgrace to who we are and what our Club professes to stands for.
History will judge you as cowards for your shameful capitulation.
You truly disgust me.....shame on you all

Do not underestimate the backlash to this Mr Lawwell, a lot of fans and shareholders have cut you a helluva lot of slack on Res12, mainly due to the fact that you are a successful cog in the business machine, even though most of us would have liked more investment in the squad over the years, a lot of us swallowed our pride and argued the case in your defence in the way you ran our club. Mr Lawwell, you are a fraud and prepare yourself for a shitstorm of grief over the next few years.

Mr Lawwell
You have stated you have not seen the SECRET 5 way agreement .
Do you expect us to believe that .
A competitor in your field , enters into a secret agreement , with the body governing the business field, in which the company you work for operates and you say you have no idea what is in that agreement . REALLY

Well with all due respect Mr Lawwell ,may I suggest , you or whoever , on our boards remit this abomination , that is the 5 way agreement ,falls into , gets their finger out and demands to know the contents of said document .

Somehow I think that sometime in the future Mr Lawwell the reply you gave to that question will come back to haunt you .

Only my opinion but ,I wonder how many others will be thinking the same .

Do not underestimate the backlash to this Mr Lawwell, a lot of fans and shareholders have cut you a helluva lot of slack on Res12, mainly due to the fact that you are a successful cog in the business machine, even though most of us would have liked more investment in the squad over the years, a lot of us swallowed our pride and argued the case in your defence in the way you ran our club. Mr Lawwell, you are a fraud and prepare yourself for a shitstorm of grief over the next few years.

Plausible deniability methinks is at play here

Lawwell knows alright.....I’m betting he was thoroughly briefed re the 5 way stitch up.....I’m also sure he would argue the final document in question.....he hasn’t actually sighted.....and that’s his get out of jail card

I try too avoid the politics of football, especially when it involves Celtic. But our board's failure yesterday on the resolution 12 issue, leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Even with the answers given by Lawell with regards the issue, they could have least of went through the motions. Better to have failed trying, than to have done nothing at all.

The fact our game is corrupt stinks & is shameful, but our failure to challenge it at it at every opportunity doesn't sit well with me, cowardice should never be an option, if you fall get up & go again. Lawell & co are cowards the balance sheet 1st & tae fuck with everything else mentality will be their downfall.

FUCK THE BOARD,FUCK THE BOARD,FUCK THE BOARD

I try too avoid the politics of football, especially when it involves Celtic. But our board's failure yesterday on the resolution 12 issue, leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Even with the answers given by Lawell with regards the issue, they could have least of went through the motions. Better to have failed trying, than to have done nothing at all.

The fact our game is corrupt stinks & is shameful, but our failure to challenge it at it at every opportunity doesn't sit well with me, cowardice should never be an option, if you fall get up & go again. Lawell & co are cowards the balance sheet 1st & tae fuck with everything else mentality will be their downfall.

FUCK THE BOARD,FUCK THE BOARD,FUCK THE BOARD

Lawwell lied at the AGM.....he said the matter was time barred by UEFA.....he knows full well that where impropriety is involved there is no UEFA time bar.....shame on him

Plausible deniability methinks is at play here

Lawwell knows alright.....I’m betting he was thoroughly briefed re the 5 way stitch up.....I’m also sure he would argue the final document in question.....he hasn’t actually sighted.....and that’s his get out of jail card
more double speak

the pharisee language

I didn't actually say I don't know what's in it

I just didn't SEE it in person

Im all for giving people benefit of the doubt

But I now dnt think there is any doubt about it.

The board dont give a hoot about fans

When they mention company instead of club, it says all I need to know.

5 way agreement pretends there is a distinction

There never has been in law or game until that secret agreement. And unless I'm mistaken its still not in law. therefore its a made up political spin for football bollocks.

But to refer to club as company tells me they are OK with 5 way agreement

To reelect board before they even deal with something that's needed dealt with since they committed suicide is slap in face.

To dictate politics will be banned from Football

Utter nonsense Politics is interwoven in football.

To suggest politics in football is bad is in fact a political opinion.

Defining what kind of politics is not acceptable would be helpful in the political debate of football.

But to blanket ban Justifiable political causes is breach of freedom of speech.

Now imo GB occasionally breach acceptable political banners (imo guns and death of real people or threats of violence or perceived violence, eg banners of people hanging) is unacceptable

But to not define what'they dont think is appropriate then willy nilly banning potentially innocent parties is not acceptable. thats totalitarianism

Also banners of any kind of totalitarian dictatorship that infringes freedom of speech should be on the banned list whether its fascist or communist.

Both restrict freedom of choice, both should be equally abhorred.

If board can't be frank and honest

They must go.

they aren't there to promote only business that makes them richer

They are there to uphold the values they claim to be proud are Celtic values.

Which includes primarily communication, frank communication, and its usually political in some shape or form.

Just like board decided to get political by saying its not in Company interest?

Present company excluded, which company in double speak are you referring mr board members?

Coz you dont represent any Celtic football club people I've ever met.

I may just keep bad company though.

Last edited:
For me whats done is done guys n gals and as long as the SFA govern the game UEFA are nullified and Celtic are fucked without the support of the other clubs which they are never gonnae get. The angry mob are never going to be held to account under the current rules and governance of our game and yet here we are ripping into our own club as per. I understand the frustration but what bothers me more is the thought of people like Jabba and Jackass almost at orgasmic levels watching us Mhankys tearing each other apart again

For me whats done is done guys n gals and as long as the SFA govern the game UEFA are nullified and Celtic are fucked without the support of the other clubs which they are never gonnae get. The angry mob are never going to be held to account under the current rules and governance of our game and yet here we are ripping into our own club as per. I understand the frustration but what bothers me more is the thought of people like Jabba and Jackass almost at orgasmic levels watching us Mhankys tearing each other apart again
No one is ripping into the club...the board are not the club. We are the club. Celtic is us. We are ripping into the people who see us as customers and OUR club as a company. I have never made a penny out of Celtic. I love Celtic football club. They are not a business to me. Some of my best memories with my dad have been created while watching Celtic play. I am not angry at my club. I am angry at the people who have taken something that I love and turned it into their company. Where what I think and how I feel doesnt matter. All that matters is their profit margin

No one is ripping into the club...the board are not the club. We are the club. Celtic is us. We are ripping into the people who see us as customers and OUR club as a company. I have never made a penny out of Celtic. I love Celtic football club. They are not a business to me. Some of my best memories with my dad have been created while watching Celtic play. I am not angry at my club. I am angry at the people who have taken something that I love and turned it into their company. Where what I think and how I feel doesnt matter. All that matters is their profit margin
👏 👏 👏 That is basically how I feel about the whole thing. Love those words!

Paul larkin's views very much worth reading too.

Cheers Niall,great from paul as usual,summed it up really,from anger and frustration,today,it's the feeling of betrayal that gnaw's away HH

[/QU

Pretty much what I said yesterday too

Back