A message to the Celtic Board

Absolutely galling to hear Lawwell and Lennon have the temerity to lecture celtic supporters on lost money when they never pursue the countless millions that Scottish football cheated them out of.

Lennon can go to.

Another great piece by Niall J 👏👏👏 thanks.

tonight we're heading up early so the Grandkids can see the team arrive at Celtic Park. Another reason was so I could place an order in the SuperStore for Christmas, well I won't be doing that now, I've spent the last hour looking at alternatives online.

I know you should only but from official company sources, but the company can go fuck themselves. As of today apart from season tickets & sourcing shares in the company so I can give the Grandkids them when they're older. I'll be buying my Celtic merchandise elsewhere.

FUCK THE BOARD FUCK THE BOARD FUCK THE BOARD.

Mr Lawwell
You have stated you have not seen the SECRET 5 way agreement .
Do you expect us to believe that .
A competitor in your field , enters into a secret agreement , with the body governing the business field, in which the company you work for operates and you say you have no idea what is in that agreement . REALLY

Well with all due respect Mr Lawwell ,may I suggest , you or whoever , on our boards remit this abomination , that is the 5 way agreement ,falls into , gets their finger out and demands to know the contents of said document .

Somehow I think that sometime in the future Mr Lawwell the reply you gave to that question will come back to haunt you .

Only my opinion but ,I wonder how many others will be thinking the same .
I cant stand a fucking liar Peter's been good for us as said above we wanted more investment but swallowed our pride for greater good of our great club but coming out way lies is not fuckin on al be at the game tonite I'm hoping we the fans let the board know our strong feelings on this a chant of fuck the board is needed me thinks HH

Another great piece by Niall J 👏👏👏 thanks.

tonight we're heading up early so the Grandkids can see the team arrive at Celtic Park. Another reason was so I could place an order in the SuperStore for Christmas, well I won't be doing that now, I've spent the last hour looking at alternatives online.

I know you should only but from official company sources, but the company can go fuck themselves. As of today apart from season tickets & sourcing shares in the company so I can give the Grandkids them when they're older. I'll be buying my Celtic merchandise elsewhere.

FUCK THE BOARD FUCK THE BOARD FUCK THE BOARD.
(y) Hope you all have a brilliant night. Hail Hail TT

Hate to piss on everybody's parade, but we all swallowed the pill when we chose to start playing and watching football in the first place.

Money became God in football a long, long, long time ago and everybody seems a little perplexed that the people whose financial standing empowered them to take control of the day-to-day running of Celtic don't appear to be all that philanthropic after all.

Some great articles written. Some great bloggers doing their thing. Some great sites debating the morality of the board at Celtic.

To be perfectly fair though, many of these writers, bloggers and sites are monetised by ad revenue and user contributions. I don't see much brickbats being directed towards those people who are profiting from their love of the club?

If you want to see how monetisation works in football, then look no further than UEFA and FIFA. That's how football works..........World Cups being awarded to Qatar? Wow, what a coincidence that it happens to be one of the wealthiest countries in the world per capita, and that's even allowing for the abject poverty, human rights violations and hundreds of deaths among immigrants building the stadiums for that tournament.

That's what Celtic has to negotiate and contend with. Ruling bodies that talk a good game, but who would rob your granny to get a 6-star hotel room.

UEFA have plundered our pockets already and will be given licence to do so further. Aye, the board are ham-grabbing bastards, but did anybody actually believe they were in it for the jollies?

Hate to piss on everybody's parade, but we all swallowed the pill when we chose to start playing and watching football in the first place.

Money became God in football a long, long, long time ago and everybody seems a little perplexed that the people whose financial standing empowered them to take control of the day-to-day running of Celtic don't appear to be all that philanthropic after all.

Some great articles written. Some great bloggers doing their thing. Some great sites debating the morality of the board at Celtic.

To be perfectly fair though, many of these writers, bloggers and sites are monetised by ad revenue and user contributions. I don't see much brickbats being directed towards those people who are profiting from their love of the club?

If you want to see how monetisation works in football, then look no further than UEFA and FIFA. That's how football works..........World Cups being awarded to Qatar? Wow, what a coincidence that it happens to be one of the wealthiest countries in the world per capita, and that's even allowing for the abject poverty, human rights violations and hundreds of deaths among immigrants building the stadiums for that tournament.

That's what Celtic has to negotiate and contend with. Ruling bodies that talk a good game, but who would rob your granny to get a 6-star hotel room.

UEFA have plundered our pockets already and will be given licence to do so further. Aye, the board are ham-grabbing bastards, but did anybody actually believe they were in it for the jollies?

Doesnt make it any easier though 😩😩

Dust settled still that sickening feeling in the back of your throat a complete and utter betrayal but one we all seen coming ,but why bring it to a close now ?

Is someone selling up moving on wanting no hurdles or black marks against them or is it someting more sinister

Not read anything from the Res12 guys but the thing that sticks out for me is Bankier saying Lawwell and the board were on this in 2011 well before the Res12 guys that just dosent seem to sit right maybe the Res12 guys could confirm if the club were on it and why they then let them go find the answers

The board by voting this down dragged the club and support into the ranks of the cheats and liars last night ,they have endorsed a corrupt organization ingrained in bigotry who for years have did there best to cheat our club in any shape or form

To the Board you shower of spineless gutless ba*****s

For me whats done is done guys n gals and as long as the SFA govern the game UEFA are nullified and Celtic are fucked without the support of the other clubs which they are never gonnae get. The angry mob are never going to be held to account under the current rules and governance of our game and yet here we are ripping into our own club as per. I understand the frustration but what bothers me more is the thought of people like Jabba and Jackass almost at orgasmic levels watching us Mhankys tearing each other apart again
I don't think we are tearing each other apart. My feeling is that the majority of the fans believe that the board could be doing more in support of resolution 12. There are a number of opinions on what should be done next
In the words of Nate Diaz "I'm not surprised motherfuckers"!
In the words of Arthur Montford "Well I never mammylovers", I made the last bit up but it is the same sentiment.

Back