A mistake we might be making ??

Celtic Ghostie

Pre - season transfer window Gerrard " No we're goosed - we cant afford to bring any more players " Us _ Ha Ha Ha the huns are effin skint we are gonnae shaft them six ways to sunday :LOL::LOL::LOL: Then - Rangers today signed Ryan Kent 7m and Hellander 3m Us - What the fuck ??.
They are playing a very good psychological game (in my opinion) and I would take their "We are fucked propaganda" with a pinch of salt. They have improved,they are somehow getting funded ( while the SFA look the other way ) and we should forget about their alleged woes and concentrate on ourselves.I thought the things I've just mentioned made us complacent leading up to the 1-2 game. I am glad we appear to have Soro,I am still hoping for Turnbull because although we have an absolute overload of SKILL in midfield we definitely lack steel and we have now seen the extent of the fucking complicity by the SFA and match officials to prevent nine, We are obsessing on them to get fucked by Ashley, Hummel, Close brothers the face painters etc FORGET IT !! - We need to focus on ourselves,we need our team to win DESPITE the SFA and the match officials Rant over !! Good night and God bless

I’d just read a couple of articles laughing about how skint they are and aren’t buying anyone and thought the exact same when the got Kent. Fuck knows how they keep magicking money. Can’t see it, but I hope we spend a bit serious cash to see us over the line. I’m not one that minds loans either. Get a few top players in that are sitting in massive squads not getting a game and get the 9 done. Then watch them squirm. Part of me hopes we pip them by a point

I’d just read a couple of articles laughing about how skint they are and aren’t buying anyone and thought the exact same when the got Kent. Fuck knows how they keep magicking money. Can’t see it, but I hope we spend a bit serious cash to see us over the line. I’m not one that minds loans either. Get a few top players in that are sitting in massive squads not getting a game and get the 9 done. Then watch them squirm. Part of me hopes we pip them by a point
Don't know if ma heart could take that cheezy! ☘ ☘HH

Pre - season transfer window Gerrard " No we're goosed - we cant afford to bring any more players " Us _ Ha Ha Ha the huns are effin skint we are gonnae shaft them six ways to sunday :LOL::LOL::LOL: Then - Rangers today signed Ryan Kent 7m and Hellander 3m Us - What the fuck ??.
They are playing a very good psychological game (in my opinion) and I would take their "We are fucked propaganda" with a pinch of salt. They have improved,they are somehow getting funded ( while the SFA look the other way ) and we should forget about their alleged woes and concentrate on ourselves.I thought the things I've just mentioned made us complacent leading up to the 1-2 game. I am glad we appear to have Soro,I am still hoping for Turnbull because although we have an absolute overload of SKILL in midfield we definitely lack steel and we have now seen the extent of the fucking complicity by the SFA and match officials to prevent nine, We are obsessing on them to get fucked by Ashley, Hummel, Close brothers the face painters etc FORGET IT !! - We need to focus on ourselves,we need our team to win DESPITE the SFA and the match officials Rant over !! Good night and God bless
Spot on Ultra!Need to get back to what we do best,winning football matches and hopefully by the time we play them at Ibrox we'll be back to our very best!HH

finally!! Agreed! I got pelters for the very same thing not so long ago albeit you were rather more pleasant about it! But yes fuck the hun and stop talking about them.. its all about us

Ps, A wee side note, i very much doubt they paid the figures banded about for the players you mentioned...not obsessing!! 😬 🤣

The Huns have countersued. Kicked the can down the road till a judge can whack them with the final bill. With other petty measures and appeals I think they could keep it going till a pop at the cl. They could pay it if they made it. That means they have to win the league for that to happen. We know where the board sit with this and they could of buried Res 12 and didn't. To date we have about 6m punted this window. Extra 3m on a good to go striker might of helped. I'll say one thing they take off the mutant and then sub defo and grabs a goal or vise versa.
All we have to do is win the league that's it

Last edited:
i was a forrest basher, mcgregor basher and a christie basher.... add one if i shot and missed. Christie still has that bounce back hunger. ive noticed a ' we just have do it mentality" .. nike havent given us 100m so we do not adopt their mission statement of just do it. we sho
there have been no cage rattling signings so far. we needed 4. soro v brown v ntcham mibi ... thats it at a push. leaving a windo with the same first 11 cant happen

Last edited:
just a wee blog to calm the nerves of the hoops faithful of whom i am one older fans will remember new years 1969 when we lost 1-0 to the huns at i.pox through a john greig penalty but the truth was they played us off the park and it could have been 5 or 6 but we went on to win the treble beating the huns 4-0 in the scottish cup final so all the hysteria from the hun hoards and their media cohorts meant nothing incidentally the huns on the morning of that game in the press announced that the gates of ipox would be open to welcome the scottish cup from 5 pm so long succkers

Spot on Ultra!Need to get back to what we do best,winning football matches and hopefully by the time we play them at Ibrox we'll be back to our very best!HH
Agree with that and wasnt keen on broonys post 1-2 game statement of how "we need to learn how to deal with the threat of the rangers" it's quite simple , the same way that we have dealt with it last season and the same way we dealt with the Aberdeen challenge before that. Was this a bit of psychological skulldugary from our captain? I have to go on the side of yes it was. For I cant believe that broony would be as naive as to let slip such a comment suggesting that we're not sure how best to deal with a club weve already beaten twice. Especially if that was true ,and we know it isn't.

just a wee blog to calm the nerves of the hoops faithful of whom i am one older fans will remember new years 1969 when we lost 1-0 to the huns at i.pox through a john greig penalty but the truth was they played us off the park and it could have been 5 or 6 but we went on to win the treble beating the huns 4-0 in the scottish cup final so all the hysteria from the hun hoards and their media cohorts meant nothing incidentally the huns on the morning of that game in the press announced that the gates of ipox would be open to welcome the scottish cup from 5 pm so long succkers
It was never going to last forever going undefeated in the derby at home. The law of averages would suggest that, unless its Everton at Anfield. Also ,to have played poorly the last 2 meetings but still coming away with the trophy and still topping the table isn't a disaster but yes concerning. I personally trace it back to the 'dead rubber ' game in Romania. We were on a great run just then and whilst I'm of course for giving players a break, the team fielded that night werent fantastic (sorry lenny I cant agree with that) nothing fantastic in losing our unbeaten record in the group to me. Our form seemed to disappear after that game, much like the confidence of some of the players who played in that game. Little things like that can have unforeseen effects though Its true we had more important matters at home to deal with at that time. I'm not trying to convince anyone that was the reason for our dip in form. Cluj however must've breathed one mighty sigh of relief though that they werent to play against a full strength Celtic fresh from disposing of Rennes and Lazio. They will never get another 'pass' like that again. Just ask Sion or Legia Warsaw 😂😂😂☘☘☘

finally!! Agreed! I got pelters for the very same thing not so long ago albeit you were rather more pleasant about it! But yes fuck the hun and stop talking about them.. its all about us

Ps, A wee side note, i very much doubt they paid the figures banded about for the players you mentioned...not obsessing!! 😬 🤣
Spot on Docco,and if we didn't know it already the spellbinding breaking news of Alfredos yellow for his throat slitting pish only took them three weeks to concoct. As big Stein said " a good rangers team could win this league but it'll take a great Celtic team to win it"

It was never going to last forever going undefeated in the derby at home. The law of averages would suggest that, unless its Everton at Anfield. Also ,to have played poorly the last 2 meetings but still coming away with the trophy and still topping the table isn't a disaster but yes concerning. I personally trace it back to the 'dead rubber ' game in Romania. We were on a great run just then and whilst I'm of course for giving players a break, the team fielded that night werent fantastic (sorry lenny I cant agree with that) nothing fantastic in losing our unbeaten record in the group to me. Our form seemed to disappear after that game, much like the confidence of some of the players who played in that game. Little things like that can have unforeseen effects though Its true we had more important matters at home to deal with at that time. I'm not trying to convince anyone that was the reason for our dip in form. Cluj however must've breathed one mighty sigh of relief though that they werent to play against a full strength Celtic fresh from disposing of Rennes and Lazio. They will never get another 'pass' like that again. Just ask Sion or Legia Warsaw 😂😂😂☘☘☘
Good post Winter (y)

I also very much doubt they spent £10 million on 2 players though we will find out sooner or later. ☘

Members online

Latest posts

Back