A mistake we might be making ??

We have a young Bhoy who played a few weeks ago against Cluj,, Scott Robertson about 6ft2in and only 18 years old,I think he has arrived a year too early for us,but I have no doubt next year he will take his place in the team or at least the bench,,you can have a look at yesterdays game against Chelsea on Celtic tv,,great goal he scored,,reminds me of Big Roy..

HH.

We have a young Bhoy who played a few weeks ago against Cluj,, Scott Robertson about 6ft2in and only 18 years old,I think he has arrived a year too early for us,but I have no doubt next year he will take his place in the team or at least the bench,,you can have a look at yesterdays game against Chelsea on Celtic tv,,great goal he scored,,reminds me of Big Roy..

HH.
Aye there's a player there green sprig, hope we don't Henderson him!

Think with Henderson it a
Aye there's a player there green sprig, hope we don't Henderson him!
think with Henderson it was a Rodgers choice between him and McGregor. I was more a fan of Henderson at the time tbh, but McGregor turned out not too shabby to be fair. I think he’s one of the finest Scottish players we’ve produced. Doesn’t seem to get as stuck in as he used to though

Think with Henderson it a

think with Henderson it was a Rodgers choice between him and McGregor. I was more a fan of Henderson at the time tbh, but McGregor turned out not too shabby to be fair. I think he’s one of the finest Scottish players we’ve produced. Doesn’t seem to get as stuck in as he used to though
Get ye Cheezy,but young Hendo helped Hib's win the cup,he helped verona get promotion,think he would still be a squad player with us,but what a back up! HH ☘

Back