A moment of absolute magic on E-Tims this morning

James Forrest

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Staff member
Perhaps the finest Sevco social media post since "escape goats" a year or so back ... perhaps one of the finest ever.

A Sevco fan's response to being knocked back at Hampden at the weekend. He even posted the SPFL's reply which amounted to the guy saying "You were out of your nut. If you don't believe me, re-read what you sent us you daft sod ..."

Perhaps the finest Sevco social media post since "escape goats" a year or so back ... perhaps one of the finest ever.

A Sevco fan's response to being knocked back at Hampden at the weekend. He even posted the SPFL's reply which amounted to the guy saying "You were out of your nut. If you don't believe me, re-read what you sent us you daft sod ..."

And you wonder why King is hanging around.

I blame the skools u know.

I had to go to E-Tims to read the reply from Hampden, it was hilarious, here it is...
Dqq36DVWkAAe6yB.jpg

I want to know what his earlier email looked like ??

Seems to be arguing with himself yet trying to convince himself of the 6 yr old team he supports.

Even trying to assert his own name as if he doesn’t quite believe himself ?

I would say i’ll have some of what he’s on but as its deludamol i forecast he should step away from the keyboard and the ?? stop smoking ⚱️Fae the deid.

Wit a ?. Seek help ?

Back