A new element of fans

If you want to refer to your lassies as bamettes thats upto you but i think youve took this way too personally 🤣
I think I’ve took it in my stride m8
Banter is my language,
Seems to me I succeeded somehow as
your words are now getting to you not me 🤣
it’s all good m8
Life with a smile and a laugh is the way to live It’s easier said when your on your 4th double jd after 4 pints 🤣
Geeez a tinternet cuddle

I think I’ve took it in my stride m8
Banter is my language,
Seems to me I succeeded somehow as
your words are now getting to you not me 🤣
it’s all good m8
Life with a smile and a laugh is the way to live It’s easier said when your on your 4th double jd after 4 pints 🤣
Geeez a tinternet cuddle
Ive no "real" friends on here STG so i dont let people bother me that much 😂hope youre havin a nice night.

😂😂😂 incoherent 😂🙈just stick tae this point leave supporting my club tae supporters , Fanny’s can be fans as you prove
Great point and just proved mine - try to at least put some argument in your point...and you are a 'real' supporter why? Because you think it is ok for juvenile delinquents to abuse and assult our club? grown up!

Great point and just proved mine - try to at least put some argument in your point...and you are a 'real' supporter why? Because you think it is ok for juvenile delinquents to abuse and assult our club? grown up!
Answer my points smart arse,mmmmmm comfy chair

It used to be your night on the bevvy was cut short by your man made duty with some cracker with a figure tae die for
Nowadays it’s fucking heartburn and the worst thing is nae bar anywhere does peppermint cordial, the finest non prescription cure I’ve ever encountered
It costs more for a heartburn tablet nowadays than it’s does a bag of e’s
I’m told
Somebody should bottle that shit again and they’d make a marco Antoine fortune

Ignore him mate nearly 60 wae the mental age of a 4 year old ,shame fur him🤣

Members online

No members online now.

Back