A perceptive view from an objective Celtic fan

michael duffy

Scottish meedja going into overdrive about 'Celtic crisis', and how everythings wonderful in sevco land!
The latest is they've equalled some record Celtic set about a a hundred years ago,clean sheets trophy? they're wettin themselves, to them equalled means they've won? ZoooOOOOooom! got to be another star on the jersey, right, if the jersey can han handle it,and if they find somebody capable enough tae sew it on!
Meanwhile, Slippy says he can't control what other clubs do, in relation to interest in their'star players'
Leed's multi million bid for kent, a player they tried tae sign last year for £1.5 million!stoap laughin in the cheap seats yooz!
Their £50million striker 'El Fatboy' benched,Lille made an enquiry, found out the askin price, pished themselves laughin and signed somebody else!
Nosferatu on radio snyde, said Lille will have to come in with an improved bid,wait for it, if they're still talkin!ma phuqin sides!
Every phuqer fae talkshite, snyde,radio shortbread, the red tops are all being directed by the new DUP pr man,that everything in the hun garden is orange,well, take a look at staunchie mcstaunchface, jimmy bell's physog!, "too many kaffliks in the team,phuqin blessin themselves,come back wattie",mutter,mutter,
hun on snyde tonight, "ma missus can run faster than hagi, and she's 65!!!!!!!
Don't worry bhoys and ghirls,we've had a hiccup,bolingoli cost us two games prep. prick! set us back, but we've been there and done it, we will click intae gear and we'll do what we do phuqin win!!!! oh, good mornin lurkers!!!!!
Swallyyyyyyy 🍺 🥳

My fear isn't that somehow overnight we have become shit and they are now ahead of us because...well we haven't and they arent. Yes, we are all feeling a bit shit and they are full of confidence but let's be honest it doesn't take much to get the scums confidence up. My main fear is with us 2 games behind and playing catch up, if there is a 2nd wave at the end of this year, beginning of next year the calls for the season to be called will be deafening. Even if they are 1 point ahead with us having 2 games in hand it won't matter. The media and every ex hun pundit will be putting untold preassure on the governing body to call the league. And it won't take much for those goat humpers to duly oblige.

My fear isn't that somehow overnight we have become shit and they are now ahead of us because...well we haven't and they arent. Yes, we are all feeling a bit shit and they are full of confidence but let's be honest it doesn't take much to get the scums confidence up. My main fear is with us 2 games behind and playing catch up, if there is a 2nd wave at the end of this year, beginning of next year the calls for the season to be called will be deafening. Even if they are 1 point ahead with us having 2 games in hand it won't matter. The media and every ex hun pundit will be putting untold preassure on the governing body to call the league. And it won't take much for those goat humpers to duly oblige.
Don't worry about that, Lubo, because when the campaign was ended for 2019/20, 103% of huns (yeah, they're that bad at counting) stated pretty definitively that they wouldn't accept a league where all the fixtures had NOT been completed.

I mean, surely we can't be questioning their honesty and their endeavour to follow the rules and the laws here? Can we?

Have no fear of Sevco watched them twice now did not look like a team to worry about Kent reminds me of a guy I played with years ago he used to run around the pitch shouting ma baw then cocked it up never stood up to a tackle just passed it or lost it always blaming someone else Hagi got some good touches for about ten minutes the rest has beens and think they are great with the refs help of course,Celtic are still the best team in they league and the others know it and fear playing against us,still need a couple of players to strengthen the team

Have no fear of Sevco watched them twice now did not look like a team to worry about Kent reminds me of a guy I played with years ago he used to run around the pitch shouting ma baw then cocked it up never stood up to a tackle just passed it or lost it always blaming someone else Hagi got some good touches for about ten minutes the rest has beens and think they are great with the refs help of course,Celtic are still the best team in they league and the others know it and fear playing against us,still need a couple of players to strengthen the team

The problem we have is that sometimes that little bit of confidence is enough to win games. Look at the last few derby's. The huns have had their confidence built up to 100 while Celtics has been dragged down, by the media and our own fans. This has helped them out a lot. What's happening now is that they are scrapping wins, not conceding and everyone and anyone is telling them they are the scottish Barca. At the same time we havent been playing great, but still winning and we are in a "crisis"....our players need to get their heads up and ignore the noise. We either put them in their place by scoring 5 or 6 against them or we go in with our confidence low and allow them to dominate us. We cant let that happen this season.

Scottish meedja going into overdrive about 'Celtic crisis', and how everythings wonderful in sevco land!
The latest is they've equalled some record Celtic set about a a hundred years ago,clean sheets trophy? they're wettin themselves, to them equalled means they've won? ZoooOOOOooom! got to be another star on the jersey, right, if the jersey can han handle it,and if they find somebody capable enough tae sew it on!
Meanwhile, Slippy says he can't control what other clubs do, in relation to interest in their'star players'
Leed's multi million bid for kent, a player they tried tae sign last year for £1.5 million!stoap laughin in the cheap seats yooz!
Their £50million striker 'El Fatboy' benched,Lille made an enquiry, found out the askin price, pished themselves laughin and signed somebody else!
Nosferatu on radio snyde, said Lille will have to come in with an improved bid,wait for it, if they're still talkin!ma phuqin sides!
Every phuqer fae talkshite, snyde,radio shortbread, the red tops are all being directed by the new DUP pr man,that everything in the hun garden is orange,well, take a look at staunchie mcstaunchface, jimmy bell's physog!, "too many kaffliks in the team,phuqin blessin themselves,come back wattie",mutter,mutter,
hun on snyde tonight, "ma missus can run faster than hagi, and she's 65!!!!!!!
Don't worry bhoys and ghirls,we've had a hiccup,bolingoli cost us two games prep. prick! set us back, but we've been there and done it, we will click intae gear and we'll do what we do phuqin win!!!! oh, good mornin lurkers!!!!!
Swallyyyyyyy 🍺 🥳
Congratulations Micheal agree 100%good to get is off ur chest HH

Ach, the Scottish Fitba press are just a bunch of HUN W⚓s. Celtic Crisis whit fuckin crisis?

Just had a run in wae one of the deluded fuckwits in Asda, the cunt was that close I got a good wiff of his BO 🤢🤢
So he was about a hundred-yards away then, TT. I find that that's usually the safest distance in the odour exclusion zone, but I may have to extend the OEZ as that cheap, tacky polyester their shit-kit is made from seems to absorb and super-radiate the sweat particles and make them even more pungent.

However, that sweaty ooze is as good as pheromones to their sistermaws, so BO Billy might be getting some lovin' when he gets back from ASDA

So he was about a hundred-yards away then, TT. I find that that's usually the safest distance in the odour exclusion zone, but I may have to extend the OEZ as that cheap, tacky polyester their shit-kit is made from seems to absorb and super-radiate the sweat particles and make them even more pungent.

However, that sweaty ooze is as good as pheromones to their sistermaws, so BO Billy might be getting some lovin' when he gets back from ASDA

Identikit Profiler SP.....Senga says aye!

669A5C43-491A-438E-951D-253E027C9004.jpeg

Which leads us into.....have you seen a handsome Hun?.....nnooo...nnooo

Latest posts

Back