A PLEA FROM THE HEART

BILLCOWIE1958

Can we PLEASE stop calling these cunts from Ibrox RANGERS They are NOT Rangers they died almost 7 years ago and by association there is no longer an OLD FIRM as they died when RANGERS died

By our continuation to use the dead Club's name and reference to OLD FIRM we are giving creedence to the Zombies claim that they are still the same Club which we all know is a total fallacy

So SEVCO HUNS FILTH and GLASGOW DERBY in relation to our matches against these Newbies

You know it makes sense

HH?

Last edited:
Can we PLEASE stop calling these cunts from Ibrox RANGERS They are NOT Rangers they died almost 7 years ago and by association there is no longer an OLD FIRM as they died when RANGERS died

By our continuation to use the dead Club's name and reference to OLD FIRM we are giving creedence to the Zombies claim that they are still the same Club which we all know is a total fallacy

So SEVCO HUNS FILTH and GLASGOW DERBY in relation to our matches against these Newbies

You know it makes sense

HH?
????????????

Does anyone on here use the anachronistic Old Firm label at all? I've never read it. Most people don't even call them R*ngers.

Zombies who use the OF term, or refer to their long dead history, remind me of red neck Americans who display Confederate flags. Yer team's deid.

Spot on Kelly should be known as Sevco forevermore but hearing them called the Deady Bears always makes me chuckle so that would also be acceptable. :D

HH.

Dirty orange knuckledragging scummy moronic hun bastards is what I like to call them....
Does anyone on here use the anachronistic Old Firm label at all? I've never read it. Most people don't even call them R*ngers.

Zombies who use the OF term, or refer to their long dead history, remind me of red neck Americans who display Confederate flags. Yer team's deid.

Stadium announcer at Parkheid refers to Glasgow Derby which is a lead that I feel should be followed as he is in the employ of Celtic and if it were displeasurable to the Club he'd be offski

Remember what happened to Tiger Tim!!

HH?

Members online

Latest posts

Back