A PLEA FROM THE HEART

Can we PLEASE stop calling these cunts from Ibrox RANGERS They are NOT Rangers they died almost 7 years ago and by association there is no longer an OLD FIRM as they died when RANGERS died

By our continuation to use the dead Club's name and reference to OLD FIRM we are giving creedence to the Zombies claim that they are still the same Club which we all know is a total fallacy

So SEVCO HUNS FILTH and GLASGOW DERBY in relation to our matches against these Newbies

You know it makes sense

HH?

Theres this boy in my work and he’s a bit of a pest. That said i think i crushed his soul today.

He was banging on about how everyone hates the old firm.

I had to say old firm. Theres no old firm yer clubs deid.

Aw nut you an all

Why the surprise he knows im a very vocal tim and celt.

Had tae ram it home.

Yer clubs deid ave got the proof. Deid, deid fkn deid.

Thats a newco only 6 years old and won fuck all.

Love it

???

Theres this boy in my work and he’s a bit of a pest. That said i think i crushed his soul today.

He was banging on about how everyone hates the old firm.

I had to say old firm. Theres no old firm yer clubs deid.

Aw nut you an all

Why the surprise he knows im a very vocal tim and celt.

Had tae ram it home.

Yer clubs deid ave got the proof. Deid, deid fkn deid.

Thats a newco only 6 years old and won fuck all.

Love it

???

Technically your statement is a bit flawed as they won the Petrofac Cup as well as Division 2 Division 1 and Championship League Titles

In fact I'm surprised that the Bastarts aren't claiming to be 'going for 58'!!

FFS they're already trying to get their WW2 year'Titles recognised as being official

Recognition at ANY cost wi' those arseholes
And they wonder why every cunt hates them? IST year in the Top League their 1st game was an early televised KO to accommodate them unfurling the League Flag

HH?

Latest posts

Back