A Post On Writing Articles For The CelticBlog

James Forrest

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Staff member
Guys

One of The CelticBlog's regular contributors, Dave Campbell, has suggested that the site do a series of pieces called The Way I Remember It. There is a lot of great discussion on here about people's favourite games; we'd like to feature some of that on the site.

If you have an idea for an article of this sort - indeed, if you want to write on anything at all - you can contact me here, via email.

Looking forward to hearing some of your suggestions.

Saw this game in a hotel in Northumberland along with the local Newcastle supporters who had broad local dialects. We couldn't understand a word they were saying and they probably didn't understand us but by God that scoreline transcended all language as we all cheered, whooped and huddled together on the final whistle. Who knew they all supported the Celtic?

I remember well as a wee laddie being really scared when all the big men started shouting "hang Kelly"outside the old parkhead,cannot remember the year but I was really feart that day.and I think they meant it too,you could feel the anger in the air,of course I shot away hame tae ma wee Mammy.

Members online

Latest posts

Back