A Professional Insight - Channel 4's 'Watch this space' with Celtic Park photograph

Unless a 4 yr old was dressing provocatively n giving the glad eye.

Hmm wonder how that looks.

But thats a truth to a paedo presumably.

An abhorrence to society. DNA is proof.

Good enough to convict then good enough to swing

Just my opinion. I understand yours.

Thats why independent quality checks should be carried out.

Proof checked then checked by another professional then another.

All should have same conclusion.

Then swing time 😬

Ok that's a perfect system that nobody's thought of but you. Enjoy your day.

I’m just saying that there must be a way in a world that has such intelligence to put men on the moon or invent penicillin etc then surely its not far fetched to think we can deal with abominations of nature better and should we not be trying?

Think your taking this as an argument.

Not on my part.

I have stated a few times that i understand my view differs and that i understand others views.

I just feel it would be rude to not answer truthfully to each alternative view that has quoted me.

Its just manners not an argument 👍

I’m just saying that there must be a way in a world that has such intelligence to put men on the moon or invent penicillin etc then surely its not far fetched to think we can deal with abominations of nature better and should we not be trying?

Think your taking this as an argument.

Not on my part.

I have stated a few times that i understand my view differs and that i understand others views.

I just feel it would be rude to not answer truthfully to each alternative view that has quoted me.

Its just manners not an argument 👍
Absolutely not an agrument for FFS! 🤣 it's only My views on certain opinions, by the way when you looked at the Apple, how did you know it was an apple? Who told you? Why did you accept it was an apple....😉🤣 HH

Back