A right big GIRFUYs we do not care about you or see a relevance

Fuckin outstanding that english bastard deserves a knighthood maybe even gee him Philips old job since that's going spare🤣in all seriousness though he's bang on N.I. to middle englanders means fuck all but little englander wannabees just can't see that they're a very small minority with a massive wee man complex the wider world gives no fucks about loyalism its irrelevant to any cunt way half a braincell

What was the guy called? I Could'na see it because my i pad is to old for Twitter because it disna support the new browser needed for Twitter, plus I'm not on Twitter.
What's was his name and what show was it on? Will look for it on you- tube.
Thanks troops

What was the guy called? I Could'na see it because my i pad is to old for Twitter because it disna support the new browser needed for Twitter, plus I'm not on Twitter.
What's was his name and what show was it on? Will look for it on you- tube.
Thanks troops

We have all known for years now just how fucked up loyalism is and has always been.
No one wants these cunts and they only are the stink of lreland and Glasgow.
Loyal to people who just detest them and couldn't give to fucks about them.
Only loyal to serco scum (SS) who still supports this shower of shit.
Kill serco scum (SS) and these wankers become irrelevant.
Round up all of these bastards, put them on ships that can be sunk in the Atlantic ocean, problem solved and would never be missed either.
Would never want the island of lreland to be associated with such scum, and worry that they will also bring the same shame upon Scotland if they haven't already.
Loyalty to being Britain's shame and no one wants such scum around them

We have all known for years now just how fucked up loyalism is and has always been.
Round up all of these bastards, put them on ships that can be sunk in the Atlantic ocean, problem solved and would never be missed either.
Would never want the island of lreland to be associated with such scum, and worry that they will also bring the same shame upon Scotland if they haven't already.
Sorry but what about the poor 🐟 in the Atlantic am no Hain ma fish🐟 supper tainted John no they get battered enuff.
Pacific Ocean the Marianas trench. But still fell furra Aminals huv in ti pit up wi they Animals 😂 Fish

HH 😂

Sorry but what about the poor 🐟 in the Atlantic am no Hain ma fish🐟 supper tainted John no they get battered enuff.
Pacific Ocean the Marianas trench. But still fell furra Aminals huv in ti pit up wi they Animals 😂 Fish

HH 😂
Sorry jam never thought about the damage such shit could do to wildlife.
Suppose the North Pole now becomes favourite, or pile the bastards up and make a proper fire out of them on the 4th is another option

Give me an Armalite n i ll make them go away John 😅only kiddin....

HH 😂
Check Greta out owns a parka and savin the world

Members online

Latest posts

Back