A Sexy Wee Number For You Dazar ?

Ach u kno the drill, pick a group ae gals oot & ?? strait at them, always wan spellbound?????..Home wd ensure 6 or 7 ae them??????

Thats funny, years ago i worked as a cocktail waitress in a piano bar and we had this band that played a saturday night and i as i went about the place working the vocalist/guitarist always watched me, i just thought he was a nice person...... ah yeah he must’ve thought something else and after a month he worked up the balls to ask me out for dinner.

Swear to fk i never seen it coming but Dazar told him he had an aversion to someone taking his lady out.

Never forget the guys face, mixture of complete dumbfoundedness. As much as mine was at no seeing it coming

Think im a bit blind to that stuff sometimes ???

Thats funny, years ago i worked as a cocktail waitress in a piano bar and we had this band that played a saturday night and i as i went about the place working the vocalist/guitarist always watched me, i just thought he was a nice person...... ah yeah he must’ve thought something else and after a month he worked up the balls to ask me out for dinner.

Swear to fk i never seen it coming but Dazar told him he had an aversion to someone taking his lady out.

Never forget the guys face, mixture of complete dumbfoundedness. As much as mine was at no seeing it coming

A think that's a defo ?????..Theres always an AGENDA????..Right am aff tae look fur Fukin David Turnbull????..Ngt pal??☘☘

subtle

#

Members online

No members online now.

Back