A Time For Thanks

Merry Christmas to all of you and thanks for all the great posts,some I agree with some not but we are all family.Those of you who have suffered illness in your families this year I pray that next year will be better for you you deserve it..To those who have suffered bereavement my condolences and prayers for you and your loved ones. I pray that for next year we see peace amongst mankind, nation's and last but not least Celtic 8inrow treble treble.Peace love to you all from my family to yours.Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all.

You n all ally, this sounds like a miss worlds acceptance speech ????

That was a warm Christmas message.Thanks for sharing.Like Christmas dont like sprouts.Brussel sprouts are bad enough but its them Glesga sprouts give you the boak.Hope everyone has a warm cozy Christmas sitting in your Celtic jammies.Ive got BRs book the Road to.Paradise coz i was peeking at my bundle.Also know ive got the white away top,ya dancer.Well the wife will leave the bag upstairs.You canny help but peek.HH?????

Merry Christmas everyone. HH ????

My wee girls got a lovely surprise this morning. My old next door neighbour turned up with bags full of presents. The bags were Celtic bags. Not unusual you may think. But I live in Guildford and my old neighbour is a born and bred Surrey boy. The last time I checked, there wasn't a Celtic store in Surrey. Turns out he works for a firm who is owned by an Irish guy...who had a box at Celtic park. The owner wines and dines his clients at paradise. My old neighbour was sent up to the Dundee game with some clients (his first time) and knowing how much my little ones love Celtic he bought them bags full of pressies. Hats, Teddies, candy, scarves...the lot. He's now admitted he's a born again Celtic fan....????????????

My wee girls got a lovely surprise this morning. My old next door neighbour turned up with bags full of presents. The bags were Celtic bags. Not unusual you may think. But I live in Guildford and my old neighbour is a born and bred Surrey boy. The last time I checked, there wasn't a Celtic store in Surrey. Turns out he works for a firm who is owned by an Irish guy...who had a box at Celtic park. The owner wines and dines his clients at paradise. My old neighbour was sent up to the Dundee game with some clients (his first time) and knowing how much my little ones love Celtic he bought them bags full of pressies. Hats, Teddies, candy, scarves...the lot. He's now admitted he's a born again Celtic fan....????????????
Brilliant!!

Now she can do her own wee huddle with all her Celtic teddys and hoopy with her hat and scarf on roaring the Celtic on against the sheep.Only takes one visit Lubo and your hooked for life.My bro stays in Watford and he came up last season with a work colleague.She is a massive Watford fan but wanted to go to a Celtic game.I booked the tickets online and the three of us went.It was the Hibs game and she loved it.She is now offically one of us for life.She keeps on badgering my bro for another trip to Paradise.HH

Whether you are a believer or not in the origins of Christmas , we should all try to see the goodness in the message - Peace on Earth and goodwill to all - even if only for a day .

A happy and peaceful Christmas to all on here , their families and loved ones , and even your husbands and wives .
Merry Christmas ! HH !

A huge Merry Christmas to all of you, have a great day tomorrow, hopefully it’s 3 points in sheep land on Boxing Day then I’m sure we will all be huddling in our respective places and mocking the Hun as always on the 29th

Take care of yourselves and those you love

Hail Hail SL ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back