A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

I noticed the look on our new Bhoys face today, first touch he gets clipped at the ankles, ref ignores that, but spots a foul for the Jaffas
I think he's going to be a handful for defenders, if given 90 minutes, especially at Celtic Park
Loved the "Orange bastard" chant at the Mason in black today
Tell it like it is Bhoys
Another 3 points and we move on
HH

What Chelsea are doing has to be stopped, its unfair, cheating the FFP rules by signing players to 9 year contracts.

They've just spent £323 million on 8 players in the January window alone, that's more than la liga, serie A, Budesliga and Ligue 1 combined.
£600 million since the takeover in May 2022.

It's grotesque amounts of money at a time when people are unable to feed themselves or their family let alone heat their homes.

This has all been done with the intention of beating the FFP rules and should not be tolerated.

The games a total bogey when this is going on.

There's only ever been one club that I have truly wanted to fail and that club failed spectacularly, now along with the reincarnated tribute version of that club I pray for Chelsea to fail.

It's disgraceful

Did you see the British gas piece on the news? they are putting in prepayment meters in houses that can`t afford too pay. there was a right cunt yapping about he "loved" it. kinda cunt you just widnae stoap fkin slapping....total arsehole, sorry for the rant but it really gets to me.

While roughly 700 folk in this country attended hospital due to hypothermia these bastards are probably burning fivers to light their cigars. Absolutely sickening and bewildering that Westminster is bailing them out by giving folk handouts to pay them. You couldn't make this shit up.

While roughly 700 folk in this country attended hospital due to hypothermia these bastards are probably burning fivers to light their cigars. Absolutely sickening and bewildering that Westminster is bailing them out by giving folk handouts to pay them. You couldn't make this shit up.
Where's ma fucking pitchfork ?
Same here, Billions wasted and given to their cronies
Meanwhile, kids are going hungry, the mental health crisis is out of control, people are being mugged, stabbed, on the buses, trains, and just generally as they go about their work day
No money for the police, or firefighters, front line healthcare workers, but there's always money for a 'study' as to why things are this bad, but it only gets worse
No matter which party gets into office, the average Jill/Joe, get stuck with the bill, and the blame
Rips ma knittin'

|

Did you see the British gas piece on the news? they are putting in prepayment meters in houses that can`t afford too pay. there was a right cunt yapping about he "loved" it. kinda cunt you just widnae stoap fkin slapping....total arsehole, sorry for the rant but it really gets to me.
I didn't see it tic, but Mrs winter was telling me about this total knob.

She told me how he was saying that he has loads of energy and heat and its everybody else who pays for him to have it etc...what's wrong with people, if I'm ok then so should you all be as well so stop whining ( I think was the jist of what Mrs winter was saying)

What a complete twat, I often wonder if these people who are on the phone ins etc are plants 🪴

The Talk TV 📺 channel ( talk radio that's now on telly),
I watched and listened to a bit of Ian Collins I believe his name is ,
he confessed to the channel ( and other networks he'd worked for in his earlier radio career as presenter) to sometimes having in the past ( which instantly made me think, it's something that still happens), a planted caller.

The channel would deliberately get a caller on who spoke in the traditional , old school BBC, stiff upper lip , intelligent, rational sounding type of accent , who'd play devil's advocate and " I can understand both sides of the argument" type of thing.

They'd have Maggie from Liverpool on, thick scouser accent getting stuck in, then Senga from Drumchapel and her hard Glaswegian accent that would scare the pigeons away.

Next up is Cornelious from Buckinghamshire with the calm intelligent sounding accent who can understand both the people's side and the governments side of the argument but in fact he is a plant 🪴

Fake caller , only there to wind up listeners who are enraged at this privileged sounding twats opinion.

I always suspected this to be the case but I was surprised that Collins openly admitted to it.

Senga's gonny get ye ...., cost her a £ a minute .....👀🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️👀

They’re just thieving bastards, enabled by those we’ve elected to do the fucking opposite. Anyway tangent alert 🚨
Ach..this thread is for tangents and anything else 😆

Actually , on a tangent , looking at beautiful Georgia there ....we've been wanting a dog 🐕 for a good wee while now but we like to go away a lot,
I don't mean to Barbados etc every other few months but around Scotland and the UK for a week or more often and don't gave anyone we could ask to look after wee 🐕 when we're away.

My sister has a pretty formidable cat 🐈
Other sister is allergic 🤧 to cats and dogs. 😕

Ach..this thread is for tangents and anything else 😆

Actually , on a tangent , looking at beautiful Georgia there ....we've been wanting a dog 🐕 for a good wee while now but we like to go away a lot,
I don't mean to Barbados etc every other few months but around Scotland and the UK for a week or more often and don't gave anyone we could ask to look after wee 🐕 when we're away.

My sister has a pretty formidable cat 🐈
Other sister is allergic 🤧 to cats and dogs. 😕
Now we’ve got this thread flying in all directions ⬆️⬇️➡️🔜🔚

And can take them on the UK holidays @Winter …as long as you’re not a tory loving, royalist with communist tendencies and getting your holiday paid for by the boax tax 👀
Aye we have seen dogs on the trains TTQ when we're oot wandering ( as amateur explorer's do) and that makes me want one even more.

Definately going to get one , I've always put it off and I reckon that was the right thing to do ,Mrs winter agrees with me because I shouldn't just " go get a dug" I think I should put proper effort , research and time into the type of dug we want Vs the type of dug we dream about, so to speak if that makes sense.

Like Dil said earlier, Georgia is a fully fledged family member and you don't just go out and get a family member, we have to get our heads together and seriously think carefully about everything involved.

I've looked after pals dugs in the past and between us noisers I looked after the dugs better than my pals did I believe anyway, always taking them out and always around the same time etc so they have a routine and even bring me the lead at the right time 😂😂 same with the feeding , routine.

It's a responsibility, a huge one that takes 100% dedication I believe and that will pay off as the dug gets older.

Doug is the name I want to call the dug 😆😆 Mrs agrees but she changes mind etc etc haha.

I see Georgia and she's a beautiful dug in great condition and mentally you can see it from the photie she's contented and happy and I need to consider things like say, Georgia is maybe a bit big for inner city Glasgow and my hoose is good size not massive no garden etc smaller dug mibbe better.

Either way it's not something I take lightly as a wee dug is at first similar to a wee bairn learning and trusting ,loving etc .

I'm getting excited just typing away at the thought.

This wee dug will like Georgia be the latest addition to the winter family and will be loved and a Celtic dug.

My bhoys 29 now lives in Dublin and Mrs winter, no kids between us so been wanting doug for ages but we both knew our travelling about wasn't suitable at the time but we are more prepared now.

Anyhoo...tangent rant over 🤐

🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕

Last edited:
Peirs Morgan minced me 💀

Not a great line nor something I'd personally say.
Hancock is telly gold ,
Absolute car crash, doesn't even know what he's talking about 😆😆

This is the guy who anytime/everytime something went wrong in government he was wheeled out to spout utter pish and take the flak.

This doesn't excuse him though and his PR team , if he has one are as inept as he is .
I wonder if he has the same advisors as Prince Andrew.

It's clear he believes that the tories wronged him, threw him under the proverbial bus ( which is true to an extent) but he's still in the public eye , making a fortune for his "poor me routine " and he's trying to say " look 👋 all of that was done TO ME! Not by me", im a nice guy , i gave £10k to good charities but that doesnt mean i should give the whole £320,000 away does it? , all of it to charity,?
i worked hard for that boodle , eating kangaroo foreskin and beans for a few weeks"
but that won't wash not ever, not in this universe,
at least it shouldn't but I get the feeling that this is far from the end of Matt Hancock.

The English MSM will continue to use him as a distraction for the dumb ass masses entertainment and keep their attention focused away from Ukraine.
Take attention away from the government's involvement in the situation there.

People actually believe that the tories are giving weapons and ammo to the Ukrainians out of the goodness of their hearts.
Which is nonsense, the UK will be calling in that marker in grain, wheat and whatever else they want, tories don't 'give' anyone anything for nothing.

One thing that we can take for certain from this is just how the tories ( not just the tories) , & the establishment & Westminster, the Etonians etc believe that they are not subject to the same rules, regulations and laws as the rest of us peasants .

We just make the law for you to obey, then we forget about it like an old case study.
So much so that he, Boris, Prince Andrew and many more are prepared to go onto prime time tv 📺 and tell us all " so f**k, f**k off go f**k yourselves f**k you" andthats what theyre doing just using different words but its what they mean .

There was a moment in that video where I actually thought that was what he was about to say just that , you could see the contempt in his demeanour, he could care less about what we think.

Anyone who is confused as to why the country is broken need only look at who it is thats running it.
Complete bumbling fools , a procession of them one after another.

They are making David Cameron look good.

I'm going to end this wee rant cos I could go on forever.

Yes it's funny to watch but after that it's a sad pathetic state of affairs that these people are running the country.

These are the fools who represent our interests internationally and it reflects badly upon all of us.

I fear for future generations, if some radical change to how this country is governed isn't forthcoming.

This country is being invaded as I type, hundreds of children are missing, but the big topic for debate is the clown jester Hancock.

Makes me shudder at the thought, what's really going on?

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back