A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

I mentioned earlier a guy called Willie Callow and his you tube channel. He has loads o old Celtic videos going back to the 40s.
He has a few films and dramas that are set in the West of Scotland. I watched a film called Small Faces last night.
There is one set in Greenock called Just Your Luck and I think it’s football related.
Check oot Willie Callows channel.

I mentioned earlier a guy called Willie Callow and his you tube channel. He has loads o old Celtic videos going back to the 40s.
He has a few films and dramas that are set in the West of Scotland. I watched a film called Small Faces last night.
There is one set in Greenock called Just Your Luck and I think it’s football related.
Check oot Willie Callows channel.
Willie Collow
His channels got to be one if if not the best on chube.

So many different special memories I watch him regularly been subd for ages Richybhoy and here's a wee taster why

I thought long and hard about sharing that, it means a lot that shammy responded, its somthing i heve to deal with.
I hope you are OK Bri. You have overcome the first hurdle by admitting you have a problem, although you have probably known within yourself for a while that you are drinking too much. Obviously you need to cut right back but don't be afraid to ask your family, friends and even professionals for help and advice as addictions are a disease.

I lost my Dad and Father-in-law to drink related illnesses both less than a year after retiring. I almost lost my sister last year but she is sorting her life out and had to give up completely.

I was suddenly taken very ill at New Year and was diagnosed with a couple of illnesses that are being treated so I haven't had a drink since to kick-start my recovery - I haven't given up completely but won't be binge drinking at weekends trying to de-stress myself.

Take care fella. You will have a long, and sometimes difficult, journey ahead of yourself but it will be worth it as your well-being, physical and mental health improve. YNWA 💚

Ive been drinking too much an im struggling. sorry .
We all can be low at points in our life’s, you’ve took the biggest step by acknowledging that you have a problem, I congratulate you for taking that massive step, it won’t be easy, dealing with addiction never is, but even a journey of 1000 miles must begin with the 1st step, if you’ve reached crisis point there is various professional help available, I would urge to to ask for it, groups like the AA are great with people on a similar path.
People on here are great, the well being thread is a great thing, just a pity oor mick has passed, I’d noticed you’d posted in the early hours of the morning, mick always done the night shift, was worldly wise and been round the block a few times

Go for it mate……we’re aw here to help…..we never stop….hail, hail

Back