A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Just read this pile of 'shoite' from a former player:

“I went to Celtic, smashed it the first half [of the season], and then they said, ‘John you have to sign a contract.’ I said, ‘Listen, I don’t think I owe you anything’. Celtic’s a massive club but I like the big games. I don’t like — with all respect — Ross County away. When we won the league, we didn’t even celebrate, just walked round the pitch. In the Swedish league, they’re drunk for a week when they win the league. I live for ‘We did the impossible.’”
John Guidetti

When you look back on the great Swedish players who've worn the Hoops, Henrik, Mika, and big Mjallby, and how much the club still means to them, then you read that
:unsure::rolleyes::whistle:...Guidetti's a clown

“I went to Celtic, smashed it the first half [of the season], and then they said, ‘John you have to sign a contract.’ I said, ‘Listen, I don’t think I owe you anything’. Celtic’s a massive club but I like the big games. I don’t like — with all respect — Ross County away. When we won the league, we didn’t even celebrate, just walked round the pitch. In the Swedish league, they’re drunk for a week when they win the league. I live for ‘We did the impossible.’”
John Guidetti

When you look back on the great Swedish players who've worn the Hoops, Henrik, Mika, and big Mjallby, and how much the club still means to them, then you read that
Aye his “career” has went down the plug hole since he left us 🤡

John Guidetti

Can't remember him smashing it

only the guy on the right at the very end is thinking ''what a feckin riddy ''
I suppose a front loading automatic washing machine was considered very high tech in 1970! A big step up from a twin tub (no, I'm not describing Morelos's belly).

Looking at that photo I had a vision of Jim Bowen saying to Tommy Gemmell "let's have a look at what you could have won" while the Bullseye theme tune blares out!!!

Last edited:
I suppose a front loading automatic washing machine was considered very high tech in 1970! A big step up from a twin tub (no, I'm not describing Morelos's belly).

Looking at that photo I had a vision of Jim Bowen saying to Tommy Gemmell "let's have a look at what you could have won" while the Bullseye theme tune blares out!!!
" Iiiinnnn 1" - Celtic
Iiiiin 2 - face painters wages
Iiiiin 3 - a years supply of "hello fresh" delivered straight to moreorless' door

Just came across this on tinterweb and thought really?

Screenshot_20230520_131613_Chrome.jpg

Are we believing this?
They lie about everything else.

I'm not sure if this is true, I hope it is and they are paying Goldshun just shy of £2 Million pyr

looking at that list only goldhun, Moreorless, Tavpen, Davies and lundstrum have played the majority of the season perhaps kamara some sub parts.

Hagi, Lawrence, Roofe, matondo have played very little parts of their season I think.

Those 4 players alone means they've paid close on £5 million in salaries to crocks.

I've no idea how that klub get themselves into financial troubles regularly 🤔

View attachment 22761

Are we believing this?

I'm not sure if this is true, I hope it is and they are paying Goldshun just shy of £2 Million pyr

looking at that list only goldhun, Moreorless, Tavpen, Davies and lundstrum have played the majority of the season perhaps kamara some sub parts.

Hagi, Lawrence, Roofe, matondo have played very little parts of their season I think.

Those 4 players alone means they've paid close on £5 million in salaries to crocks.

I've seen similar amounts from various sources, so they are probably not too far off. I think it is something like 7 of the top 10 earners in Scotland are at sevco!!!

The really hilarious thing is that their lickspittles in the media over-hyped Goldson, Morelos & Tavpen to be much much better than they actually are in an attempt to cash in on them with some gullible rich foreign club (as with Bassey's unbelievable transfer to Ajax).

Their agents then used their own propaganda against sevco to negotiate higher more lucrative over-inflated salaries for players that actually no rich club was interested in. Alfredo managed to renegotiate his contract 3 or 4 times to get a higher wage each time! It is so funny when their cunning funancial plans keep failing time after time after time.

I've seen similar amounts from various sources, so they are probably not too far off. I think it is something like 7 of the top 10 earners in Scotland are at sevco!!!

The really hilarious thing is that their lickspittles in the media over-hyped Goldson, Morelos & Tavpen to be much much better than they actually are in an attempt to cash in on them with some gullible rich foreign club (as with Bassey's unbelievable transfer to Ajax).

Their agents then used their own propaganda against sevco to negotiate higher more lucrative over-inflated salaries for players that actually no rich club was interested in. Alfredo managed to renegotiate his contract 3 or 4 times to get a higher wage each time! It is so funny when their cunning funancial plans keep failing time after time after time.

There might also be a wee bit of trying to unsettle our players going on here, if they were to believe the Hun players are on a much better salary that we’re currently paying…

View attachment 22761

Are we believing this?

That’s why they’re in the state they’re in, no one’s interested in playing for them, that’s why they have to seriously over pay them, to entice them sign them, also why they can’t sell players on, no one else is stupid enough to match the overinflated wages……long May the hun “business” model continue 💩🤡🤷‍♂️🤣🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back