A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

I see Barbour and several others walked out on a comedian at an awards ceremony because the poor wee things were offended by some non pc words he used trying to raise a laugh.
See lubo I only got this far and weighed in like a plonker so really its bhoy4life's fault for going round the houses 😂

Still though lubo I simply must stick to my word DONT EAT YELLOW SNOW , unless you're a zombie or sympathiser then by all means theres loads of it to go round

What’s the fastest and cheapest way to get from Port Glasgow to Glasgow Queen Street?
What would be the approx cost of a cab hire?
We have friends from the US docking in Port Glasgow and we plan to meet them Glasgow. They have 10 hours ashore then off to fjords.
We want to take them to nice pub for a good feed. Americans are mad for authentic old style pubs.
Any suggestions where to take them?
My sister says to take them to the The Horse Shoe Bar, any opinions on that from Glasgow noisers?

Horseshoe is a decent pub but I'm not sure if they do food, its close to Glasgow Central Station if your travelling by train from the port thats were you arrive and not Queen St. 45 mins or so on the train, cab fare would be somewhere between 50 to 75 but I would recommend you book a local Port Cab company to do a return journey for you as getting a Glasgow Taxi back down the road would add a bit to the cost.

What’s the fastest and cheapest way to get from Port Glasgow to Glasgow Queen Street?
We have friends from the US docking in Port Glasgow and we plan to meet them Glasgow. They have 10 hours ashore then off to fjords.
We want to take them to nice pub for a good feed. Americans are mad for authentic old style pubs.
My sister says to take them to the The Horse Shoe Bar, any opinions on that from Glasgow noisers?
Kelly says he'll give them a lift in his tractor. Mind you, it'll take him more than the 10 hours to get from Port Glasgow into Central Glasgow so thank won't work!

Hi Ricyhy hope your well.
Taxi is too dear from the port and that line only goes to Glasgow Central the trains are every 10 to 20 minutes also there's a fast train and a slow train the fast train is 10 past every hour and that only stops at 3 stations bishopton gilmour Street glasgow central.
If you were to meet them at glasgow central why don't you take them to Grace's bar merchant city or Maggie mays just at the tollbooth or just merchant city plenty to choose from and might get a bit of live music.
The bottom side of the central at pizza hut a d just walk up as your heading to to the barras or gallowgate area as if you heading to Paradise.
Hope this helps richy take care blessings to you family friends 💚

Hi Ricyhy hope your well.
Taxi is too dear from the port and that line only goes to Glasgow Central the trains are every 10 to 20 minutes also there's a fast train and a slow train the fast train is 10 past every hour and that only stops at 3 stations bishopton gilmour Street glasgow central.
If you were to meet them at glasgow central why don't you take them to Grace's bar merchant city or Maggie mays just at the tollbooth or just merchant city plenty to choose from and might get a bit of live music.
The bottom side of the central at pizza hut a d just walk up as your heading to to the barras or gallowgate area as if you heading to Paradise.
Hope this helps richy take care blessings to you family friends 💚
Thanks for the info DJK. I think they will like Maggie Mays. They might even like to go on the train as well. Thanks again HJ.

Horseshoe is a decent pub but I'm not sure if they do food, its close to Glasgow Central Station if your travelling by train from the port thats were you arrive and not Queen St. 45 mins or so on the train, cab fare would be somewhere between 50 to 75 but I would recommend you book a local Port Cab company to do a return journey for you as getting a Glasgow Taxi back down the road would add a bit to the cost.
Thanks 50 HH.

Ffs just read this
When is it Richie ?
Probably been and gone but I know enough taxi drivers that’s do em a deal
Message me if you want them helped out

After weeks of flirting with Real Madrid, Kylian Mbappé finally sigbed a new three-year deal at PSG. His new contract includes a number of interesting clauses:

◎ €300m signing bonus
◎ €100m a year salary AFTER tax
â—Ž Will help decide PSG's next head coach
â—Ž Will have his say on the club's next sporting director
â—Ž Can approve player signing and sales

What the absolute feck is that? Just handing over control of the whole club to a young man who is a decent player but who has no experience in running a business, scouting players, coaching or managing a team.

Mind you, they will probably still be run better than the Kamikaze Klan in Govan.

After weeks of flirting with Real Madrid, Kylian Mbappé finally sigbed a new three-year deal at PSG. His new contract includes a number of interesting clauses:

◎ €300m signing bonus
◎ €100m a year salary AFTER tax
â—Ž Will help decide PSG's next head coach
â—Ž Will have his say on the club's next sporting director
â—Ž Can approve player signing and sales

What the absolute feck is that? Just handing over control of the whole club to a young man who is a decent player but who has no experience in running a business, scouting players, coaching or managing a team.

Mind you, they will probably still be run better than the Kamikaze Klan in Govan.
2 million a week plus 300m signing on fee

how can that possibly be sustainable

just broke

how many times do you need to win CL to cover that outlay?

no idea how you fix game but its broke.

how can that possibly be fair play, it justs sets another unsustainable high for top players.

2 million a week plus 300m signing on fee

how can that possibly be sustainable

just broke

how many times do you need to win CL to cover that outlay?

no idea how you fix game but its broke.
It is truly mad TET. I knew you'd despair at this madness as it is absolutely crazy. It is the Qatari's sportwashing and they genuinely don't care that they are losing lots of money for this football club.

It is despairing how to try to fix this as the sport is completely screwed when this goes on with the so-called top clubs!

Members online

Back