A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Was on ff reading their gash. Curious that their league table hasnt been updated after 33 games, interesting number. But thats same as the resident league table here? Why did it stop at 33?
It’s hun lurking table topping hope smashing
Wir still in it ti win it
Then
Unseen hand 🤚 of a fen shui Ian type hun wrecking GIRFUY YA DEIDCO Basturts.
Or its naw been switched off an on again

HH😉

Was on ff reading their gash. Curious that their league table hasnt been updated after 33 games, interesting number. But thats same as the resident league table here? Why did it stop at 33?
They still have a chance at 33 games. In fact they were in contention for the 33 game league champions of Scotland, Europe and The Whole Flat Earth Trophy.
They could add that to their “Champions if games only lasted 75mins” trophy.
Sevco Scotlands Champions of Fantasy Football.
The mental gymnastics the sevvies indulge in is worthy of another trophy too.

I think the league table is updated automatically via the same link by the website host and is not done by the site administrators.

I did some checking and the person responsible for updating the table is a Mr. K. Boyd, 1690 Monster Munch Lane, Piesville. For some reason he hasn't been able to bring himself to complete his assignment!

Seen a headline on CNN (not the American news channel)😂 that the Daily Record is now down to under a 50,000 circulation...

Most of whom I'm sure are Celtic Bloggers looking for a story to get a wee hit, wish they'd stop, ignore them and they will go away.

Although---- na better not go there 🙄.

Seen a headline on CNN (not the American news channel)😂 that the Daily Record is now down to under a 50,000 circulation...

Most of whom I'm sure are Celtic Bloggers looking for a story to get a wee hit, wish they'd stop, ignore them and they will go away.

Although---- na better not go there 🙄.
I can never understand the constant obsession with certain bloggers posting rebuttals every single day about their latest shite. Every fan I know hates the rags and don't buy or read them. Starve them of the oxygen of publicity and they will suffocate and die much quicker.

I can never understand the constant obsession with certain bloggers posting rebuttals every single day about their latest shite. Every fan I know hates the rags and don't buy or read them. Starve them of the oxygen of publicity and they will suffocate and die much quicker.
Gives em something to write about without much effort or bother to make stuff up like Phil what’s his name

Members online

Latest posts

Back