A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

I was actually gonny put a post up about that Tic, I've had texts recently from banks, hmrc, various parcel delivery companies and even the NHS, all scams, worth everyone being on their guard, especially the auld doddery wans like Kel....
With all the shit that's going on these days Hoopy & you may call me paranoid ( some of my family have though some are choosing to do the same as me) .
I've been taking money out of the bank , not to spend but to keep safe.
I dont trust our monies are safe in the bank and having a decent stash isnt the worst idea in the world. Have been doing this for a wee while

With all the shit that's going on these days Hoopy & you may call me paranoid ( some of my family have though some are choosing to do the same as me) .
I've been taking money out of the bank , not to spend but to keep safe.
I dont trust our monies are safe in the bank and having a decent stash isnt the worst idea in the world.
Be paranoid Winter, its a good paranoia to have pal.

They told me I'm paranoid, I don't have a phone number and only answer emails from people I know. No digital banking at all. The only way to be!
why dont you sign up for the Celtic noise spfl predictor BB? It's just for fun although bhoy4life has put up a beautiful Celtic crest carving for this years winner.
Just download the Superbru app and 50 shades of green will send you the email though I think you can type into the " search for pools" option " celtic noise" and just join.
Good fun 🍀
Two matchday is all you've missed so you could still win from there though bellshill bhoy might have something to say about that 😄

why dont you sign up for the Celtic noise spfl predictor BB? It's just for fun although bhoy4life has put up a beautiful Celtic crest carving for this years winner.
Just download the Superbru app and 50 shades of green will send you the email though I think you can type into the " search for pools" option " celtic noise" and just join.
Good fun 🍀
Two matchday is all you've missed so you could still win from there though bellshill bhoy might have something to say about that 😄
Thanks for the invite!
I appreciate your kindness.
My strategy has already started and with half the season gone I'll join.
I need a good wooden spoon to stir some shit here (in Oz) so I'll pay for the postage too!
Winner winner 🏆🏆

Last edited:
A stoater phoned me on my landline claiming to be from O2 and asked me how much my monthly mobile bill was with them and would I like a discount. I told them they should know how much my bill was if he works for O2 but he said the sales team don't have that info (wrong). Already suspecting a scam I asked how much was the discount and he said £7 so I said ok I'll have that and then he asked me to send them a number that would be texted to my phone.
Aye so I fkn will pal. Chase yerself.

Netflix e-mail saying I haven't paid my bill when I don't have a Netflix account.
T.V. license saying my transaction hasn't went through so I'll have to do it again. Naw a wulnae.
The American recording who calls on a regular basis to threaten me with the jail for unpaid taxes.

Give no one any of your details about anything.

A stoater phoned me on my landline claiming to be from O2 and asked me how much my monthly mobile bill was with them and would I like a discount. I told them they should know how much my bill was if he works for O2 but he said the sales team don't have that info (wrong). Already suspecting a scam I asked how much was the discount and he said £7 so I said ok I'll have that and then he asked me to send them a number that would be texted to my phone.

Netflix e-mail saying I haven't paid my bill when I don't have a Netflix account.
T.V. license saying my transaction hasn't went through so I'll have to do it again. Naw a wulnae.
The American recording who calls on a regular basis to threaten me with the jail for unpaid taxes.

Well done Sham! Give them nothing and take no prisoners.

Thanks for the invite!
I appreciate your kindness.
My strategy has already started and with half the season gone I'll join.
I need a good wooden spoon to stir some shit here (in Oz) so I'll pay for the postage too!
Winner winner 🏆🏆
Ah now BB, you can fuck right off if your thinking of joining the wooden spoon competition, enough competition within that already 😂
Anyway regards any scams in the banking sector, it is well noted within Ireland that no bank will ever ask for your pin number especially with on line banking, so don't know if that practice exists within Britain, but should do if not already in place

Ah now BB, you can fuck right off if your thinking of joining the wooden spoon competition, enough competition within that already 😂
Anyway regards any scams in the banking sector, it is well noted within Ireland that no bank will ever ask for your pin number especially with on line banking, so don't know if that practice exists within Britain, but should do if not already in place
It does exist here, they're likely to ask you for letters or numbers from something personal to you .

Hang about
I'm sure I'm going to be the worst competition you've ever met

Scams are on a different level over there.
I live in a world of hope here on the other side of the planet.
Just go for a surf and forget life for a few hours man and chill.

You must provide your account and online pin before getting details of accounts or speaking to a person. This person will then ask for your date of birth and address to verify your identity.

Anyone phone me out the blue pertaining to be anyone, I always play along with their tactics……after they’ve given me thier spiels, I stop them and ask for my “security questions”
What’s my mother’s maidens name…
What’s my date of birth….
What’s my postcode…..

They NEVER know the answers…..
The tell them, they’ve failed the security check, please phone back when you know the answers……🤣🤣🤣

Or

Play deaf……
Sorry I can’t hear you, I’m deaf, speak up, I can’t hear you,
Then get what they said “slightly” wrong,
Asked then to repeat it, but can you shout loudly this time……
Meanwhile I’m pishing maself, imagining this wee arsehole screaming intae his phone sitting at his desk in a scammer call centre wi aw the other scammers poking their heads up oot their wee cubicle gopher like wonder whit aw the shouting is aw aboot…..🤣🤣🤣🤣

About clickbait , the best one I've seen since the Bale to sevco ' news' has to be Alan Brazil suggesting that Celtic would be the ideal club for Ronaldo to join as he is looking for a big club with champions league football on offer.
Never mind the wages that the 5 time balloon door winner wants , or the complete overhaul of Angeball to fit Ronaldo into our side it would be fantastic to see Ronaldo ( coming off the bench of course) to score a Ralston-esque last minute winner up in the arctic circle ( nearly)

Anyone phone me out the blue pertaining to be anyone, I always play along with their tactics……after they’ve given me thier spiels, I stop them and ask for my “security questions”
What’s my mother’s maidens name…
What’s my date of birth….
What’s my postcode…..

They NEVER know the answers…..
The tell them, they’ve failed the security check, please phone back when you know the answers……🤣🤣🤣

Or

Play deaf……
Sorry I can’t hear you, I’m deaf, speak up, I can’t hear you,
Then get what they said “slightly” wrong,
Asked then to repeat it, but can you shout loudly this time……
Meanwhile I’m pishing maself, imagining this wee arsehole screaming intae his phone sitting at his desk in a scammer call centre wi aw the other scammers poking their heads up oot their wee cubicle gopher like wonder whit aw the shouting is aw aboot…..🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm the same BB whenever my phone shows a potential fraud call I'm licking my lips thinking this poor sod is gonny regret the computer spewed my number oot 😂
I then go on for about 10 minutes on loudspeaker with all types of bullshit and I have quite the array of bullshit gathered over the years haha

Members online

Latest posts

Back