A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Don’t think many will turn up on Wednesday as the ticket price is £71 pounds to watch a team that’s shipped 8 goals in its last two games when even the manager has stated they are not good enough to compete,one big rip off which no doubt the mugs will pay,makes you wonder
Another big loss, which is entirely possible especially if Napoli score 1st, the Huns fans are not known for getting behind their team, the groans will start from the stands, closely followed by the boo’s then the sack the board, then gio, gio get tae feck…..happy days👍

I predict the huns will get beat tonite......First goal against them on 4 mins....second goal.....44 mins....third goal....74 mins and the 4th goal on 84 mins.......And, at 4 minutes past 4 tomorrow Giovanni is secked.......for gettin anither 4 goal hammerin.......:sneaky:

I predict the huns will get beat tonite......First goal against them on 4 mins....second goal.....44 mins....third goal....74 mins and the 4th goal on 84 mins.......And, at 4 minutes past 4 tomorrow Giovanni is secked.......for gettin anither 4 goal hammerin.......:sneaky:
They're getting better L
They kept it down to 3-0
McGregor did well to keep them in it
Napoli are a good team, with some great players, Napolitano, that Bhoy can play
Kent and MorELBOWS...20 Million...yer having a laugh...

HH

I like the picture from Deliverance, top left 😂😂
I'm not one for slagging people about the state of their place given mines is upside down half the time.
Only difference is I use the term upside down as a figure of speech.
My table is actually standing on its legs and not literally upside down.
I'm also quite impressed that he's managed to find a pencil in all that ehm ..upside downess and with one eye closed as well , impressive .

Some mighty shock results in Europe last night.
In the Conference ,
Hearts won 2-0 v RFS away , perhaps the biggest shock of all?

Basaksehir 3-0 Fiorentina.
( two results that sees Hearts above Fiorentina after 2 games played)

In the Europa League
Feyenoord 6 - 0 Sturm Graz

Midtjylland 5 - 1 Lazio
(Sviatchenko scored, gaun yersel Eric HH! the Danes missed a penalty as well)

Olympiakos 0 - 3 Freiburg
( maybe not that big a shock, Greeks wont see it that way)

Qarabag 3 - 0 Nantes ( coupon buster)
Monaco 0 - 1 Ferencvaros
Partizan 1 - 1 Nice
( this is still a shock because apparently Aaron Ramsey was injured for Nice , which isnt very nice for Nice)

The night before in the champions league, another shock, rangers managed to keep the scoreline under 4 for the first time in 3 games and only lost 3-0

Last shock is that I went into the members list and checked out what the 23 guests are looking at.
Interestingly I found 7 different ' guests' were reading the Prince Andrew thread.
Well whit dae ye know? 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back