A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

I met up with Larry today at Santa Cruz boardwalk today. There he was proudly wearing his Celtic top. Total gentlemen. He took me for Lunch where we sat and talked Celtic (yesterdays attempt to cheat us) until we were the last two in the place. We spoke to Dilligaf too and I translated Greenock into English for Larry.
For a guy new to the Celtic family he is very well informed about our history and what we are about.
If ye are ever on the US west coast visit Mr Cafiero.

Anyone seen the advert for the new Louis Fereaux program on the BBC in which he again talks to people in one bit he's with Stomzy (excuse spelling all you Young dude's ) and in the wee bit you see Stormzy appears to be wearing a Celtic away Jersey .

I met up with Larry today at Santa Cruz boardwalk today. There he was proudly wearing his Celtic top. Total gentlemen. He took me for Lunch where we sat and talked Celtic (yesterdays attempt to cheat us) until we were the last two in the place. We spoke to Dilligaf too and I translated Greenock into English for Larry.
For a guy new to the Celtic family he is very well informed about our history and what we are about.
Love this post 💚 The Celtic Noise in action YNWA HH 🍀

Who was suggesting the noise might be on its last legs?
Wrong.
As strong as ever , stronger even.
Super stuff Richybhoy, Larry and Dilligaf
Wherever we'll be YNWA HH 🍀

'Greenock into English' shuttit ya bawbag (use the ned voice)
Yes, it was great speaking with the Bhoys yesterday
It was a wee bit Hill Billy yesterday as I was building Liliana a big pile of leaves to jump in
I was on the phone with the Bhoys as I was outside and as a friend of mine in Greenock once told me:
"When you're in Canada, you've got your Canadian heid on, and in Scotland, you've got your Scottish heid on..."
Mind you, ye could cut Larry's accent with a knife LOL
Richybhoy, Larry, that phone call made my day yesterday, well, seeing the wee yin made my day really, but you helped lift my spirits
How happy is this girl, she didn't even wait till I had all the leaves blown up on the grass, she just said "That's good Papa" and jumped right in
I wish you could meet this wee character, she would melt the coldest heart

PoQSwLE.jpg

The fun continued
hILtOrV.jpg

Liliana's dog Charlie, buried his ball in the leaves, then dug it out, only to bury it again
Georgia just lay down in the middle of the leaves and relaxed as Liliana covered her with leaves ;-)
nu2z6Xa.jpg

Always good 'meeting up' even on the phone with other noisers
Hope you all enjoy a wonderful week

YNWA

'Greenock into English' shuttit ya bawbag (use the ned voice)
Yes, it was great speaking with the Bhoys yesterday
It was a wee bit Hill Billy yesterday as I was building Liliana a big pile of leaves to jump in
I was on the phone with the Bhoys as I was outside and as a friend of mine in Greenock once told me:
"When you're in Canada, you've got your Canadian heid on, and in Scotland, you've got your Scottish heid on..."
Mind you, ye could cut Larry's accent with a knife LOL
Richybhoy, Larry, that phone call made my day yesterday, well, seeing the wee yin made my day really, but you helped lift my spirits
How happy is this girl, she didn't even wait till I had all the leaves blown up on the grass, she just said "That's good Papa" and jumped right in
I wish you could meet this wee character, she would melt the coldest heart

PoQSwLE.jpg

The fun continued
hILtOrV.jpg

Liliana's dog Charlie, buried his ball in the leaves, then dug it out, only to bury it again
Georgia just lay down in the middle of the leaves and relaxed as Liliana covered her with leaves ;-)
nu2z6Xa.jpg

Always good 'meeting up' even on the phone with other noisers
Hope you all enjoy a wonderful week

YNWA

☘️HH DILL☘️

Great pics, the two of them look as if they're really enjoying themselves.

☘️HH DILL☘️

Great pics, the two of them look as if they're really enjoying themselves.
Our Beau really connected with her mate, Georgia has been her constant companion since she met her, and her own dog Charlie, is Georgia's best friend
They wrestle, run, and play, tiring themselves out, but they are gentle around the wee yin
After all the playing and running around, Liliana hugged and kissed Georgia yesterday and said "I love you Georgia..."
Georgia just sighed contentedly and went back to snoozing on the couch
All is good in the hood and as you know, family is number one in our book
Enjoy your Grandkids, I know you know the feeling as they know they can rely on you always being there, for hugs and guidance
YNWA

So the latest rumour is us and the zombies might be lined up to be part of a European Super League! I doubt it is true but if there is a chance then we should be trying to take it in my opinion. We need to break away from the current setup

Members online

Back