A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Drove a cab ma sell for years, had enough during covid and after. So i know what its like, never say never still got ma badge, loved being ma own boss but the public are a bunch of cunts. Glad you're ok pal.🫶
Yip, I've always said it would be a great job if it wasn't for the public 😂.

Genuinely had a boy in the cab yesterday asking if I had heard about the queen, I thought at first he was going to tell me a joke, but alas no, he wanted to tell me that she had died. I mean what the fek do you say to a moron like that??

Yip, I've always said it would be a great job if it wasn't for the public 😂.

Genuinely had a boy in the cab yesterday asking if I had heard about the queen, I thought at first he was going to tell me a joke, but alas no, he wanted to tell me that she had died. I mean what the fek do you say to a moron like that??
Whit daeye say to the ol "who do you support driver". i used to say ma family. Cuts the arguments cos you knew it was a hun asking.

Drove the hacks in Glasgow for nine years. Left it to drive hgv’s with dangerous goods. Found it a lot less stressful to have 22 tonnes of explosive liquid at my back than some of the dickheads I picked up in the hack 👍😁
Drove a Glasgow hack for a living for close to 44 years Miktim. Loved the job. Initially intended to give it a year or two just to get us on our feet. ( unlike now, it wasn't too difficult to earn a decent wage). Some numpties for sure, but most Glasgow folk are brilliant. Retired three years ago with no regrets. Sadly, like most workplaces, there's been a massive change. Great if you wanted to hone your diplomatic skills though !

Celtic latest financials are out…

Reading the comments thread on CQN is exactly why I dont involve myself with CQN.
Too many ' smart alek's' so to speak.

Impressive it must be said, the numbers on display.
The huge overhaul of the squad Ange inherited, the incredible numbers of quality players in the door to have hit the ground running is nothing short of sensational.
Very few have joined and not been instantly successful for Celtic.

Ideguchi, ironically the player who came ( from Japan) with (allegedly) the biggest reputation of the 4 has been one, though that shocking injury/assault played it's part most definitely.
McCarthy has been another , though again , as a sub hes been decent enough but reliable as a starter not so much.

Also impressive has been the clearing out of the deadwood and wantaways, some very decent players have left but they have left at the right time.

It could be argued that we left it late and missed the prime selling opportunity for the likes of Edouard and Ajer, Christie etc but we surely cannot be disappointed with the return of income the club made for these players at the same time.

All and all this makes for healthy reading regarding Celtic.

Impressive it must be said, the numbers on display.
The huge overhaul of the squad Ange inherited, the incredible numbers of quality players in the door to have hit the ground running is nothing short of sensational.
Very few have joined and not been instantly successful for Celtic.

Ideguchi, ironically the player who came ( from Japan) with (allegedly) the biggest reputation of the 4 has been one, though that shocking injury/assault played it's part most definitely.
McCarthy has been another , though again , as a sub hes been decent enough but reliable as a starter not so much.

Also impressive has been the clearing out of the deadwood and wantaways, some very decent players have left but they have left at the right time.

It could be argued that we left it late and missed the prime selling opportunity for the likes of Edouard and Ajer, Christie etc but we surely cannot be disappointed with the return of income the club made for these players at the same time.

All and all this makes for healthy reading regarding Celtic.
It is an incredible financial performance. Bear in mind last summer we had the third highest number of player departures out of over 8200+ senior football clubs in the world! Then again this summer over 20 players left the club.

So we have successfully accomplished an amazing rebuild with an almost complete turnover of playing staff, improved the squad considerably and somehow made big profits in the process during difficult financial times.

So a big well done and thank you to the scouting team, coaching staff and our executives responsible for contract negotiations.

Bear in mind last summer we had the third highest number of player departures out of over 8200+ senior football clubs in the world!
I'm hearing this for the first time BB and it makes it all the more remarkable.
Considering that clubs struggle to integrate a couple of new signings a season , we've practically replaced the whole first team & squad.
Only Calmcac, Bain and Taylor remain and Welsh has stepped up.
It's honestly unbelievable if it wasnt true.
And making a profit at the same time is sensational.

Just read that Dortmund have set their price for English teenager Jude Bellingham at €150 million!!

With practically all of mainland Europe suffering under pressure from the hikes in prices for everything from food to fuel to the general cost of staying alive something has to be done about this gross amount of cash exchanging hands between clubs for transfers and that's before wages.

Its obscene and I'm pretty sure it's not what was intended when Bosman won his case years ago.

Borussia Dortmund set price for Real Madrid target Jude Bellingham via @OneFootball. Read it here:

Just read that Dortmund have set their price for English teenager Jude Bellingham at €150 million!!

With practically all of mainland Europe suffering under pressure from the hikes in prices for everything from food to fuel to the general cost of staying alive something has to be done about this gross amount of cash exchanging hands between clubs for transfers and that's before wages.

Its obscene and I'm pretty sure it's not what was intended when Bosman won his case years ago.

Borussia Dortmund set price for Real Madrid target Jude Bellingham via @OneFootball. Read it here:

Reading the comments thread on CQN is exactly why I dont involve myself with CQN.
Too many ' smart alek's' so to speak.

That site has been targeted by trolls and agent provocateurs.....nonetheless there are still some decent Tims on there who are good value.

It's something we have to be aware of on here imo..... allowing the agent provocateurs to influence the narrative, or them dropping in a grenade with the purpose of causing dissention in the ranks.

Just one of the many areas where Michael is missed. His spider senses went in to overdrive when there was the smell of Hun and their ilk.....good talking to you pal...

Members online

Latest posts

Back