A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Typical MSM slating Alistair Johnston for missing with a header in the 6 yard box, during Canada's game v Morocco today, watch the replay, he's going for it, after the ball cannons off the crossbar, and the defender shoves him off balance.doesn't get anywhere near the ball
It should have been a spot kick for Canada, but fuck VAR and FIFA, oh and the MSM, for trying to unsettle our club...it's unlike them...said nobody ever
HH

Off topic but
How could anything be off topic when the last several words of this thread's title is "...just what's on your mind thread." But no, I haven't seen it, but I will take a look.

Speaking of the topic police, has anyone seen the good Dr. Fisiani lately? I kind of miss those scoldings from not posting in the right forum, and those "Captain Obvious" observations that only he could deliver.

No Celtic supporters allowed at the Rennes game Saturday?
Is this a behind closed doors game then anyone?
What a ridiculous decision.

"everywhere you go, watching Glasgow Celtic"
Is the mantra.

This is money missed for no good reason I can think of.
Just having a few dozen stewards to operate the turnstiles it would pay for itself hunners of times over.

Rennes v Celtic in Portugal will always pull in Celtic supporters dotted all over the country and from Spain as well, doesnt make sense.
Its Docco i feel for, stupid decision, even at a very low guestimate I'd hazard 5,000 would turn up but likely far more.

The link here says "details have been released " but there are none as of yet , apart from to say it's at 10am CPT ( that's the same time local I believe), and can be the only reason why no fans, the early morning ko time.

Havent given any broadcast time either but hopefully it will be on CTV.
If so then Saturday means 3 games of fitba' again 🤩

Rennes v Celtic 10am CPT
( WC ko time last week, still strange, unless there is no supporter facilities at our camp?
As in no terrace or stand)

Morocco v Portugal 3pm

France v England 7pm

Sort it out Celtic, want to see our game , regardless of who plays .

Something about this ' story' that has all the hallmarks of " clickbait" about it.

Middlesbrough join Celtic and Rangers in race for Sunderland star via @OneFootball. Read it here:

Middlesbrough and Rangers may well be interested in signing him but Celtic?
I get the impression that since rangers might be interested, then of course should they get him it's a case of " beating Celtic to his signature " and " rangers get their man" etc.

This is where Sally MickBeale has just come from, it would make more sense that he would instantly be looking at players from his former environment

Members online

Latest posts

Back