A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

When ranger cheated with their EBTs it was fair, at the time, cause everyone could do it....

But it's no fair, according to some in the MSM, that Celtic can use 5 subs.
I didn't realise we were the only team in Scotland that this option was open to.
We are the only team to have the option of having 5 QUALITY subs though. 😁

So clubs trim their squads as more players leave due to inadequate game time.
As injuries mount and suspensions occur, clubs resources in squads been depleted means poor er football becomes the norm.
As fans become unhappy crowds shrink yearly
Ability to attract players diminishes

Welcome to Scottish football and it's inability to sell our game.

When ranger cheated with their EBTs it was fair, at the time, cause everyone could do it....

I didn't realise we were the only team in Scotland that this option was open to.
Desperate journalism, plummeting to new depths, “ but, but, it’s no fair, the Tim’s huv goat a better squad, they can bring oan a half a new team after 60-70 mins tae win games, we can only bring oan eat- more-not- less and arsefield”
Another hurty hun with a typewriter….delicious tears 🤣🤣

Where's the best place to get Retro Fitbaw taps..........Am lookin for an old Leeds Utd top....The one with Top Man sponser on it.......Its for my brothers 60th.....He's a Celtic supporter.....but for some unknown reason.....When he wis wee, before school age he was a fan of Leeds Utd...:unsure: ...I used to sing Celtic songs and when I sung Glasgow Celtic....He would sing Glasgow Leeds Utd.....he never knew any better....:LOL:

Where's the best place to get Retro Fitbaw taps..........Am lookin for an old Leeds Utd top....The one with Top Man sponser on it.......Its for my brothers 60th.....He's a Celtic supporter.....but for some unknown reason.....When he wis wee, before school age he was a fan of Leeds Utd...:unsure: ...I used to sing Celtic songs and when I sung Glasgow Celtic....He would sing Glasgow Leeds Utd.....he never knew any better....:LOL:
I'm not seeing any Top Man ones (maybe eBay?) but there are other classics below. Good luck.

It is a pathetic line of attack on Celtic, but nothing unusual about that. Another way to look at the 5 sub rule is that it should be a massive benefit to the smaller clubs as well. By being able to make more changes means that they can look after their star players better by resting them up more if games are effectively over or if they pick up strains later on in matches. This way they can manage their smaller playing squads much better.

But why bother trying to find anything good when they can use it as an excuse for "oh poor little me" excuses to not have to bother to try anything positive so they can stick to their anti-football park the bus non-tactics!

Fuck the SMSM and all who sail in her…

Totally these clubs can field 5 subs they won't be like Celtic's subs just like ours aren't like the top clubs in the big 5 or even protugal and other countries where there's more money avisilabe than here in Scotland

Does it have to be brand new?
Seen a great stall in the Barras with so many retro tops but if it does Greaves Sport if they don't have it will get it for you HH

Found this in a retro football kit shop in Shoreditch 😱😱
Screenshot_20230317_065127_Gallery.jpg

Look at the price!!!

I'm not seeing any Top Man ones (maybe eBay?) but there are other classics below. Good luck.

Thanks mate....I'll have a look

I couldn't find that retro top anywhere....Not new anyway, just used.......He is going to Italy next month for a holiday.....So I got him the Italian pre match top...Adidas.....plenty green in it... :)
I found it for you mate……..dhgate in china, I know load of people that buy stuff from that site , more of a whole sale site but you can buy single items it’s the middle shirt in the top row, not sure if you’d get it shipped in time for your outing, although worth a try

I finished the internet during lockdown, I know where everything is 🤷‍♂️🤣🤣

84D98543-C614-4289-91CA-818DA3F47969.jpeg

Members online

Latest posts

Back