A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

I found it for you mate……..dhgate in china, I know load of people that buy stuff from that site , more of a whole sale site but you can buy single items it’s the middle shirt in the top row, not sure if you’d get it shipped in time for your outing, although worth a try

I finished the internet during lockdown, I know where everything is 🤷‍♂️🤣🤣

View attachment 22159
Just a wee word of warning when it comes to ordering clothes from Asian websites that their sizing can be different from UK sizes. Often they are smaller so you need to order 1 or even 2 sizes bigger than usual. It is always worth checking the small print if buying from abroad.

Last edited:
I found it for you mate……..dhgate in china, I know load of people that buy stuff from that site , more of a whole sale site but you can buy single items it’s the middle shirt in the top row, not sure if you’d get it shipped in time for your outing, although worth a try

I finished the internet during lockdown, I know where everything is 🤷‍♂️🤣🤣

View attachment 22159
Thanks for that BB.... I've ordered the italian one..... He's no gettin twa ... ;)

Last edited:
Liel Abada’s former president claims the winger “wants” to leave Celtic this summer and has already rejected a new deal.

Avi Luzon is the head honcho at Abadas former club Maccabi Petah Tikva, who banked £3.5million when the Israeli was signed by Ange in the summer of 2021. Since then, Abada has impressed with his goals and assists tally for the champions as they regained the Scottish Premiership title, lifted the League Cup twice and took on the European big guns in the group stage of the Champions League.

But Luzon insists Abada will be heading off to theEPL at the end of this season, which he has somehow worked out is “90 per cent” probable. He claims that the 21-year-old could have gone in January but didn’t want to, and also knocked back the chance to commit his future to the Parkhead club after being offered a new deal.

Liel Abada’s former president claims the winger “wants” to leave Celtic this summer and has already rejected a new deal.

Avi Luzon is the head honcho at Abadas former club Maccabi Petah Tikva, who banked £3.5million when the Israeli was signed by Ange in the summer of 2021. Since then, Abada has impressed with his goals and assists tally for the champions as they regained the Scottish Premiership title, lifted the League Cup twice and took on the European big guns in the group stage of the Champions League.

But Luzon insists Abada will be heading off to theEPL at the end of this season, which he has somehow worked out is “90 per cent” probable. He claims that the 21-year-old could have gone in January but didn’t want to, and also knocked back the chance to commit his future to the Parkhead club after being offered a new deal.
He is probably trying to create a big sell on bonus for MaccabI

Viera sacked. The Scotsman immediately link Ange with the job.
Oh how badly they want to see the back of him.
I'm not surprised viera has got his jotters.
Noticed in recent times that Eduouard has been getting a lot of stick but if he's barely getting any minutes how can it be his fault.

When only Forest Green have accumulated less points in '23 then somethings drastically wrong with vieras side.

How strange that no-one cares , I mean yes would be good for both parties if he stayed but I'm well confident we will have a replacement lined up and like many I'm easy on this .

How strange that no-one cares , I mean yes would be good for both parties if he stayed but I'm well confident we will have a replacement lined up and like many I'm easy on this .
I'm not sure that nobody cares. It is just the way of modern football. As fans we have just got to adjust our perceptions as to what it means for most of the players who pull on the Hoops on a weekly basis. The vase majority are here to collect a wage - if they get to enjoy some success and pick-up trophies then all the better. But we are undoubtedly seen as a stepping stone to greater riches (as I've said for many years now, I fully expect this to be part of the sales pitch our negotiators use when trying to entice players to Scotland to sign for us).

As long as the player gives their all every time they play for us, and no bitching and throwing tantrums in an attempt to force a sale, then that is all I expect/demand of them. If they do that and play fair by us then I will wish them well. They may only be here for 2, 3 or 4 years, but I'm sure they will still have a lifelong love for the Celtic family after they have moved on - possibly for a much bigger payday than we can afford to give them!

Personally I think it is too early for Abada to move on just yet. I think he needs at least another season to mature and develop before trying his luck in England. I fear that he may fail badly and disappear, whereas a wee bit of patience would give him a much bigger chance of success. But his agent won't earn any money unless he persuades him to move so that is where the conflict arises and they do not care about anything long-term as they try to grab money as and when they can.

The agents can be absolute parasites and don't think about what is really in the player's best interests if it means they get a big pay day.

Players should take more subjective advice from those around them that they trust.
There's a bigger picture than just quick dosh.

Not sure that no one cares is the right phrase here... More like no one gives a flying fuck anymore about the shite the media print, usually in the run up to us playing the newbies... To most imho its water aff a ducks back...

Usually find that the ones the huns are terrified of are the ones linked with moves away... Absolutely no doubt in my mind that Abada Jota etc will move on at some point its not as if we will be playing with only 9 or 10 players others will be along...

File under media pish (big file granted).

The SMSM are gearing up for the 'Stop Celtic at any cost' agenda
It's the usual pish which is fed to the Hun support and those amongst us who are emotional midgets and will take what they say to heart
A young players head can be turned with all the media 'speculation'
So far this week, (and remember it's only Monday) Ange is off to Crystal palace, Spurs, and before that it was Leeds United, it gets really boring and the people working in the MSM are just getting their 30 pieces of silver, for writing shite that fills a space, in order for them to get paid
New week, new story to try and upset the Celtic support
It has been this way for decades and it only serves to allow us to say GIRFUY when we lift another trophy
COYBIG

Back