A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Read this, utter fuckin sevvie behaviour. That’s one o the craziest things I’ve ever read. What the fuck is going on in Gretna Green and Newport in Wales. Totally fucked up people, what the fuck????Again….What the fuck

Read this, utter fuckin sevvie behaviour. That’s one o the craziest things I’ve ever read. What the fuck is going on in Gretna Green and Newport in Wales. Totally fucked up people, what the fuck????Again….What the fuck

Fuckin crazy bastards!!got to be the nut house for crackpots like them,,don’t give a hoot if they chop each others balls aff but these cunts start getting Gallus,start spreading there nets,next thing you know some poor innocent gets it!!.

THE most sensible decision in 'sport' ive heard in ages...

Andrew Dallas on VAR overturned it B.

Have ye seen the new Celtic Addidas Samba trainers? Reminds me of my schemie youth…..addidas kicks or Sambas were must haves along with a Harrington jacket. I had the Asda 4 stripers for years and saved up a long time for my Sambas aff my milk money.

Wildcat jeans were made in Dundee as well. When Wildcat closed they had thousands of pairs o white jeans. They were selling them for 50p. Every bairn in Kirkton was jumping about with white jeans in early 80s.

Have ye seen the new Celtic Addidas Samba trainers? Reminds me of my schemie youth…..addidas kicks or Sambas were must haves along with a Harrington jacket. I had the Asda 4 stripers for years and saved up a long time for my Sambas aff my milk money.

Wildcat jeans were made in Dundee as well. When Wildcat closed they had thousands of pairs o white jeans. They were selling them for 50p. Every bairn in Kirkton was jumping about with white jeans in early 80s.
Posted this on the other thread, dont waste your time.
thecelticstar.com

Photos: Everyone is going Celtic Samba crazy this morning

I'm currently in the queue to order these but it's going to be a while because at 8.30am this morning there's an incredible 32,187 Celtic supporters already in the queue
thecelticstar.com
thecelticstar.com
So I waited in the queue for 50+ mins. It let me into the Celtic Store, then when I clicked on the image of the Samba trainers nothing happened...
Very poor marketing from Celtic Store there, this isnt the 1st time I've had trouble trying to buy stuff either.
I just done a quick Google and you can buy them from JD Sports, £80.

1679652663479.png

You Kirkton boys were posh. I had to make do with Huggers jeans from Greenfields (they had a shop in the Wellgate Shopping Centre) and Winfield trainers from Woolies!

So I waited in the queue for 50+ mins. It let me into the Celtic Store, then when I clicked on the image of the Samba trainers nothing happened...
Very poor marketing from Celtic Store there, this isnt the 1st time I've had trouble trying to buy stuff either.

1679652663479.png
I was 11,000th in the queue. These are gonna be top sellers I think.

Bolloks to that.

1679652663479.png
£80 fur sannies ffs gonna no show these to wee Shades ffs. 😂 😂 😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back