A true story to give you a laugh

BILLCOWIE1958

Years ago along with my business partner I r had a Kitchen and Bathroom studio in Milngavie

Over the years we did various jobs for a certain High faluting Law Advocate who for a time had been Vice Chairman over Ibrox Way

Anyway he rushed into the shop 1 day on his way to Court and told my partner that they had moved into a new house and the Hot water was coming out of the cold bath tap and vice versa

He tossed John the house keys and asked that it be rectified by that evening

We were up to our eyes in it so John trotted away up to the property himself and assessed the situation removed the H and C discs from the bath taps and switched them over

Just before 5pm the bold Advocate rushed in asking if the problem had been rectified?

My partner handed him his keys and an envelope containing his bill saying that everything was now in order

When we got in next morning there was a cheque through our door and a note extolling the virtues of our service

And that is one of the keenest legal minds in the land

God help the rest of us?

HH?

Last edited:
Years ago along with my business partner I r had a Kitchen and Bathroom studio in Milngavie

Over the years we did various jobs for a certain High faluting Law Advocate who for a time had been Vice Chairman over Ibrox Way

Anyway he rushed into the shop 1 day on his way to Court and told my partner that they had moved into a new house and the Hot water was coming out of the cold bath tap and vice versa

We were up to our eyes in it so John trotted away up to the property himself and assessed the situation removed the H and C discs from the bath taps and switched them over

Just before 5pm the bold Advocate rushed in asking if the problem had been rectified?

My partner handed him his keys and an envelope containing his bill saying that everything was now in order

When we got in next morning there was a cheque through our door and a note extolling the virtues of our service

And that is one of the keenest lrgal minds in the land

God help the rest of us?

HH?
nice wan Bill HH

And that is one of the keenest lrgal minds in the land

God help the rest of us?

HH?
Hope you charged him a suitable amount, including the Hun Bastard tax of course.

My brother was an accountant and on his first job he received the accounts for a medical practice. He leapt on to then and after two hours had them finished. He worked out the bill and was about to send them off when the senior partner stopped him and said. "No!. You send them the bill in two weeks time and you quadruple the bill. They never flinch about the cost because it obviously took you two weeks and not two hours"

And that is one of the keenest legal minds in the land

God help the rest of us?

HH?

You get out before data protection ???

Members online

Latest posts

Back