A Virtual Celtic AGM, is it!

The resolution will certainly be defeated, which we knew was always going to be the case. So the Board can consider Resolution 12 dead and their response to it places them under the obligation to do precisely nothing – just the way they like it. No matter what they do or do not do, they will always argue they are acting in the best interests of the company and its shareholders and will always have the voting power to do as they please.

I have no faith in assurances from people who have lied consistently to shareholders, while pretending to do all they can to right wrongs.

They are too busy cosying up to their "Old Firm" business friends.

The resolution will certainly be defeated, which we knew was always going to be the case. So the Board can consider Resolution 12 dead and their response to it places them under the obligation to do precisely nothing – just the way they like it. No matter what they do or do not do, they will always argue they are acting in the best interests of the company and its shareholders and will always have the voting power to do as they please.

I have no faith in assurances from people who have lied consistently to shareholders, while pretending to do all they can to right wrongs.

They are too busy cosying up to their "Old Firm" business friends.
Exactly right CM. Its already been buried by these feckers who are up past their necks in this shite.

And welcome to the Noise! HH.

It has always looked to me that they have no interest in punishing oldco for their sins or exposing the SFA for their corruption. They seem literally delighted that Newco are back, they are pushing the Old Firm 'myth' under whatever new name given and the dividends and bonuses are back on the menu.
As for the SFA and their brotherhood of brothers, i cannot get my tiny little mind to come up with any other reason not to have pursued this to the full.
Again, was money the issue and not wanting to try negotiate a TV deal on the back of massive governance issues ?
It all comes back to money in my mind, put up with anything at any price for the £
Personally I couldn't care less if a Sevco type club has a team.

They just dont get to keep shit if they rack up unsustainable debts when the club they buy goes tits up.

And any sign of weird accounts should automatically involve a serious punishment.

No going concern status should automatically involve transparency alerts and funding from weird locations should be automatic public interest enquiry into the source of the new investment with ratings like BBB AAA or Junk investment status.

trust investments should be banned in sport.

Any board member of a club which dies within 10 years of leaving club should be sine die.

Any player caught receiving remuneration for their football payments not through club should be banned sine die

board bonuses should be available only after 20 years from potentially earning them

in event they die before the 20 years elapse the money they receive in future would be dependent on sustained growth after the bonus was flagged as due, then money goes to their next of kin or will distribution should it mature.

that way they lose their bonus if they pass club onto scammers or it later transpires their in moment good works were actually false flags.

They just dont get to keep shit if they rack up unsustainable debts when the club they buy goes tits up.

And any sign of weird accounts should automatically involve a serious punishment.

No going concern status should automatically involve transparency alerts and funding from weird locations should be automatic public interest enquiry into the source of the new investment with ratings like BBB AAA or Junk investment status.

Any board member of a club which dies within 10 years of leaving club should be sine die.

Any player caught receiving remuneration for their football payments not through club should be banned sine die

board bonuses should be available only after 20 years from potentially earning them

in event they die before the 20 years elapse the money they receive in future would be dependent on sustained growth after the bonus was flagged as due, then money goes to their next of kin or will distribution should it mature.

that way they lose their bonus if they pass club onto scammers or it later transpires their in moment good works were actually false flags.

Accountability.....it will never catch on...

TET, there's a rumour going round they're looking for a Compliance Officer
Get your CV up to date
Just saying :)

Last edited:
I'd love to see a big hairy ass brickie with shares face up to PL and grab him by the throat and not let go till he gives in on Res12 and fights OUR corner🤣
I'm not very big, definitely have a hairy arse, am not a brickie, have shares, may not be able to reach his throat but will definitely reach his balls (that is if he has any) and will definitely fight our corner. Do I qualify, Stevie ?

First thing you do when you get the job TET, is have your office painted in green and white hoops, with a gold star on the door.That'll show them you are totally impartial !
Aye my cv has 15 years filling shelves

10 years security guard on zero hour contract earning 5k per year while I studied at college then university

then 6 years mentally broken, sleeping 20+ hours per day and medicated out my box trying to hold blood pressure in place while I sit in a chair talking to my computer

the 3 years before I went really ill with diabetic and self inflicted failed self medication I applied for over 4000 account junior positions

I get 3 replies despite each application taking over 3 hours to complete

I got no interviews

in the 3 relies for minimum wage accounting clerk bottom tier jobs

I was told I dont have enough experience

hahahahaha

not enough experience to get the lowest job in accounts with a first class honours degree from Glasgow uni

So shelf filling was my career high point

that was working for Safeway which was an orange order hot bed. so although I worked for 15 years and was shit hot at ordering and stock management I got 50p more than lowest paid guy in the shop

So I dont think any compliance officer job will be impressed with my cv

the past was orange the future is black

orange is the new black

both appear to be fascist colours

no room for cafflicks at the inn

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Aye my cv has 15 years filling shelves

10 years security guard on zero hour contract earning 5k per year while I studied at college then university

then 6 years mentally broken, sleeping 20+ hours per day and medicated out my box trying to hold blood pressure in place while I sit in a chair talking to my computer

the 3 years before I went really ill with diabetic and self inflicted failed self medication I applied for over 4000 account junior positions

I get 3 replies despite each application taking over 3 hours to complete

I got no interviews

in the 3 relies for minimum wage accounting clerk bottom tier jobs

I was told I dont have enough experience

hahahahaha

not enough experience to get the lowest job in accounts with a first class honours degree from Glasgow uni

So shelf filling was my career high point

that was working for Safeway which was an orange order hot bed. so although I worked for 15 years and was shit hot at ordering and stock management I got 50p more than lowest paid guy in the shop

So I dont think any compliance officer job will be impressed with my cv

the past was orange the future is black

orange is the new black

both appear to be fascist colours

no room for cafflicks at the inn

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
Quite a story there TET, the futures ten or decima i'm told
i always enjoys your input even if its a pile of shite :)
nah seriousy your a smart guy, things will go your way soon
Keep on keeping on

Back