A Virtual Celtic AGM, is it!

Quite a story there TET, the futures ten or decima i'm told
i always enjoys your input even if its a pile of shite :)
nah seriousy your a smart guy, things will go your way soon
Keep on keeping on
things are good here

im on the mend

I am fit enough to start again and when covid blows over (I hope I hope I hope) I will get a wee job filling shelves for my orange masters

:p:p:p:p

maybe even be happy :p:p:p:p:p:p

He sometimes gets some stick on here but credit where it is due to James Forrest for highlighting the absolute mess of a story fed to the press today about Celtic withdrawing from The Atlantic League. 100% on the money.
I know i've been critical of James Forrest from time to time,but hey, who gives a feck what i think, but his piece last night on the ipox shitshow was excellent,so kudos James,it's your comments section which get's ma ............goat? 🍺 🥳

Here's Niall's article mentioned last night and posted this morning. Larry will be interviewing Auldheid, who wants to update the Celtic support, ahead of the AGM, so watch out for that...

Time to heal or Celtic will eat itself – Resolution 11 Olive Branch for Lawwell and Celtic PLC Board...by Niall J

Well written Niall. I believe you’re right.

There is either some common ground reached here between those who support Res 12 and the Celtic Board, with an agreed strategy going forward, or there will be a permanent parting of the ways between the two.

Questions I ask myself.

We either have integrity as a Club or we do not.

We either have principles and value our traditions, or we do not.

We either say no to cheating and corruption, or we do not.

We either respect the foundations and ethos our Club was built on, or we do not?

The choices in front of you Mr Desmond, Mr Lawwell and the Celtic Board are simple ones...

Choose to be compliant by your inaction and silence in proven corruption, cheating, collusion, et al.....or choose Celtic...

View attachment 12049

Money desperately needed by the looks of it to keep the lihgts on, worthless shares.

How do you explain this Boab?...

5044960 shares were bought for GBP 0.2 = £1,008,992 raised

The nominal value of the shares in question = £50,449.60

Am I correct in saying the shares in question were purchased for £1,008,992.....and are only worth £50,449.60

Am I correct in saying the shares in question were purchased for £1,008,992.....and are only worth £50,449.60
Find out later from other sources once clearer.

they are worth what someone else buys them for

But their value intrinsically is related to their future returns.

If they are going concern status then they are technically worth zip in future unless the high risk settles itself down with huge influx of cash to rebalance the balance sheet with actual capital.

the purchase price of new shares should always be at discount to actual value.

But in case of sevco they always come with premium based on false future projections based on hypothetical 5th dimension analysis.

if they were on a recognised market they would be under serious financial scrutiny

potentially why they are not on a market and have no nomad or watchdog security warnings

they are more risky than junk bonds

and they have less potential return if fundamental analysis is considered.

But that doesn't apply with the club of secrets

if they could charge you 100 million per share worth zero

they can if you stupid enough to buy it.

it may all be an elaborate laundering process

doesn't matter price they sell em for if it just covers the inflow of the dirty stuff

There is either some common ground reached here between those who support Res 12 and the Celtic Board, with an agreed strategy going forward, or there will be a permanent parting of the ways between the two.

Questions I ask myself.

We either respect the foundations and ethos our Club was built on, or we do not?

The choices in front of you Mr Desmond, Mr Lawwell and the Celtic Board are simple ones...

Choose to be compliant by your inaction and silence in proven corruption, cheating, collusion, et al.....or choose Celtic...
Think that covers it Imatim! 👏 👏👏👏🍺☘️

they are worth what someone else buys them for

But their value intrinsically is related to their future returns.

If they are going concern status then they are technically worth zip in future unless the high risk settles itself down with huge influx of cash to rebalance the balance sheet with actual capital.

the purchase price of new shares should always be at discount to actual value.

But in case of sevco they always come with premium based on false future projections based on hypothetical 5th dimension analysis.

if they were on a recognised market they would be under serious financial scrutiny

potentially why they are not on a market and have no nomad or watchdog security warnings

they are more risky than junk bonds

and they have less potential return if fundamental analysis is considered.

But that doesn't apply with the club of secrets

if they could charge you 100 million per share worth zero

they can if you stupid enough to buy it.

it may all be an elaborate laundering process

doesn't matter price they sell em for if it just covers the inflow of the dirty stuff

Winter nights with lights and heating bills to be paid, and of course litigations.

Winter nights with lights and heating bills to be paid, and of course litigations.

its time to call in the boys of the old British empire

its their old initiation rite to the craft via skull and bones.

Hard times call for drastic measures

they even nicked our tune for chorus

:p:p:p:p:p:p

interesting sentence being-
neutralising the adverse impact of the pandemic by allowing clubs to adjust the break-even calculation for revenue shortfalls reported in 2020 and 2021, while at the same time protecting the system from potential abuses;!
Wonder how this affects a club who,have never shown a profit in their history! 🍺 🥳

Their gaff will not heat itself and not much coming in for the whole of Scottish football, so if your club (tenent) is tapping the neighbour then it's obvious there has not been a build up reserves for the harsh winter and covid.
Cannot run the house on promises and obviously someone is turning a blind eye to the obvious, when the taxman has you on a direct debit scheme things are not looking good. Gonna have to sell a lot of marching powder and try and convert it through the usual laundrette, but when times are hard and travel restrictions as they are, not so easy to transport also with that Brexit getting in the way and Europe on hold.

neutralising the adverse impact of the pandemic by allowing clubs to adjust the break-even calculation for revenue shortfalls reported in 2020 and 2021, while at the same time protecting the system from potential abuses;!
Wonder how this affects a club who,have never shown a profit in their history! 🍺 🥳
Would that include 3 years accounting. How approriate one of the clubs in a European tournament are pratted and a new measure comes in you would think it was in response to a res11 issue with further implications on the horizon, track, train = derailed.

Questions I ask myself.

Bene dictum, Imatim.👏👏👍🍀

it doesn't affect any club

clubs dont lose money

its the company that loses or profits clubs are 5th dimensional entities that always break even

stop hating clubs :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

no club ever been fined

its the company

:pP:p:p:p:p:p

Back