A Wee bit of Music Nostalgia ..Post it here

Stop

Stop being a fucking cat racist McLoven!
It's well known people who don't like cats are intimidated by their superior intellect, cleanliness and agility.
no, i had 2 cats, from kitten stage
a taxi ran over the wee lass, zag she was named
and post humously her brother ziggy went all bowie on us and fucked off to live next next door

and post humously her brother ziggy went all bowie on us and fucked off to live next next door
Ziggy had the right idea! We had a hamster called Ziggy, wise little man.

My first ever cat was a fuckin legend. I still shed tears even though I don't believe in the potentially- feline god I appealed to then. My best friend was taken from me and he was a cat. I've had to comfort friends and family members and it's all fucking Stoic. What do we want and how do we achieve it?
If you're up to it plough on. If not don't be fuckin annoyin me.

my first thought is your fucking stalking me...
but then that cat story, been there
loved my cats, fucking loved them,
as i said one day a neighbour brought the sisten into me,
in about 10 pieces she was, fuck the taxi driver that never stopped
just paid about 300 bucks to get her neutered
but anyhow, the cat we had left, ziggy, i gave him extra attention to make up for the loss, non invasive, i might have been bored and drunk once .... or twice
but anyhow, the cat we'd kept and loved fucked off next door
these cunts were like ' your cat keeps coming to our door, we don't want to let him in but ......
ziggy decided we'd fucked him over, stole his sister and moved digs'
the l'ovely couple of cunts next door that had never wanted a cat in their lives' basically let the traitor in every night
i watched a sick episode where my mother was handing in food every week cos 'its our cat they're bringing up'. me i'd have put the cunt in a sack and ....................

my first thought is your fucking stalking me...
but then that cat story, been there
loved my cats, fucking loved them,
as i said one day a neighbour brought the sisten into me,
in about 10 pieces she was, fuck the taxi driver that never stopped
just paid about 300 bucks to get her neutered
but anyhow, the cat we had left, ziggy, i gave him extra attention to make up for the loss, non invasive, i might have been bored and drunk once .... or twice
but anyhow, the cat we'd kept and loved fucked off next door
these cunts were like ' your cat keeps coming to our door, we don't want to let him in but ......
ziggy decided we'd fucked him over, stole his sister and moved digs'
the l'ovely couple of cunts next door that had never wanted a cat in their lives' basically let the traitor in every night
i watched a sick episode where my mother was handing in food every week cos 'its our cat they're bringing up'. me i'd have put the cunt in a sack and ....................
I was 7 when I lost my first cat. He was knocked down but not killed. My Da had to finish him aff with a spade and my parents had to explain that to me.

Back