A Wee bit of Music Nostalgia ..Post it here

Welcome aboard Barossa Bhoy. Interesting that you were once a lurker. At least you know what to expect from this bunch of very gentle, (and knowledgeable ) loonies. Look forward to your input.
Thank you Frank.
Many years a lurker wanting to join for the same amount of time. Mostly good people here, even clay when he takes time to visit!
So many times I'd see something written here about the stories told to me by my parents and grandparents about my family and it's experiences but couldn't add to the conversation. Now I can 🍀💚

Hoopy427

Thank you Frank.
Many years a lurker wanting to join for the same amount of time. Mostly good people here, even clay when he takes time to visit!
So many times I'd see something written here about the stories told to me by my parents and grandparents about my family and it's experiences but couldn't add to the conversation. Now I can 🍀💚
We usually try and behave ourselves a wee bit when a new member arrives (either that or immediately jump to the conclusion that the new member must be a hun!) But if you've been lurking for a while you'll know that we're mostly drunken degenerates so not much point in trying to behave is there? 🤷‍♂️

Members online

Latest posts