A Wee bit of Music Nostalgia ..Post it here

easily the spokesman for a generation on the best show there was
the sound quality on these old grey whistle test recordings is heaven
saw in a documentary the other night, the second song on this concrete jungle was inspried by bob's surroundings on his first visit to london during the thatcher years

its staggering to think how big bob marley could have become had he lived
theres few who don't like him or wouldn't know him

closest i got was the first band who brought reggae to our shores
seen them twice in ABC glasgow, amoung the greatest fucking musicians i've ever laid eyes on

Oh ano the guy was something else I'm fay the wrong generation anybody of note I'd have loved to have seen are either died too young or the bands like Floyd had split up

Awe wow that wid have been amazing nite that and fair play to the singer sounding anything like Mr mojo rising😁
it was class m8
surprisingly half empty......
the same place was sold out 2 weeks later for a stone roses tribute act :unsure:
my wee mate made me stay behind till the roadies were on and asked for the set lists
he was delighted to get them, asked me to keep them in my jacket pocket

shortly thereafter theres me on the train hame in the toilet, we keechter later nae bogroll left
so im standing there with the doors set lists or nothing
lets just say he wisnae pleased but i'd a clean erchie

Whats happened to our youth? Where are the songs protesting about being banged up for months? About being forced to have a experimental vaccine? Are all they bothered about is tictok videos? Social media?
Has it rotted their brains?
Seems like there's not an ounce of fight or creativity in them.
It's fukkin sad, we grew up with high unemployment, miners strike, Thatcher, threat of Aids, poll tax riots. The only thing that would upset these lazy bastard's is if you cut off their internet.
Sad World.

Not all of them Brim.....not them all...

Members online

No members online now.

Back