A Wee bit of Music Nostalgia ..Post it here

Aw thanks Smelly.
This is for the R that Shammy let go and possibly shouldn't have.

Rest In Peace. We'll meet again. 😪
You know I’m a Neil young nut shammy

He wrote his first song at 13 about being young and being possibly too young. Apparently it had 164 verses

Anyhow the point of the song….. we’ve all made mistakes and let some good things go by us.
The reality is we didn’t know then, enough about holding onto a good thing as we know now.
Innocently, we’ve all made the mistake of thinking that there will be better things to come ..,,
Naivety they call it

I’ll 🍺 to your R shsmmy

I only recently found out he'd passed away and it was like a kick in the guts. Find My Love was 'our song '
I’m thinking of you shammy
I let a lot go on here at times, possibly too much…

But I’ve never known you to go there. I can sense your knocked for six, so my love 😍

If you want somewhere to spend the night typing shit you never thought you would … feel free to message me a no I promise not to read them 😊

I’m thinking of you shammy
I let a lot go on here at times, possibly too much…

But I’ve never known you to go there. I can sense your knocked for six, so my love 😍

If you want somewhere to spend the night typing shit you never thought you would … feel free to message me a no I promise not to read them 😊
Ach, I don't feel I have the right to grieve but letting him go at the time seemed the right thing. He found me when I needed to be found.

Anyhoo I'm off to bed, work in the morning. Thanks Smelly 😘

Ach, I don't feel I have the right to grieve but letting him go at the time seemed the right thing. He found me when I needed to be found.

You are grieving whether you want to or not. Accept it, remember the memories and be thankful for them.
Go to sleep in the knowledge that many on here are grateful for you just being you 🥰

Better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all

Life has a habit of sneaking up and giving you a wee kick when your not expecting it

May eternal light shine upon him, may he rest in peace 🙏

Members online

Latest posts

Back