A Wee bit of Music Nostalgia ..Post it here

Whats happened to our youth? Where are the songs protesting about being banged up for months? About being forced to have a experimental vaccine? Are all they bothered about is tictok videos? Social media?
Has it rotted their brains?
Seems like there's not an ounce of fight or creativity in them.
It's fukkin sad, we grew up with high unemployment, miners strike, Thatcher, threat of Aids, poll tax riots. The only thing that would upset these lazy bastard's is if you cut off their internet.
Sad World.

Whats happened to our youth? Where are the songs protesting about being banged up for months? About being forced to have a experimental vaccine? Are all they bothered about is tictok videos? Social media?
It's fukkin sad, we grew up with high unemployment, miners strike, Thatcher, threat of Aids, poll tax riots. The only thing that would upset these lazy bastard's is if you cut off their internet.
Sad World.
The irony of me saying this to you over the internet isn't lost on me, but you get my point.

Sad World.
Full-spectrum, social engineering

Back