A Wee bit of Music Nostalgia ..Post it here

Whats happened to our youth? Where are the songs protesting about being banged up for months? About being forced to have a experimental vaccine? Are all they bothered about is tictok videos? Social media?
Has it rotted their brains?
Seems like there's not an ounce of fight or creativity in them.
It's fukkin sad, we grew up with high unemployment, miners strike, Thatcher, threat of Aids, poll tax riots. The only thing that would upset these lazy bastard's is if you cut off their internet.
Sad World.
You got old m8, happens to us all and the times change
Feck even as a kid born in 77, our protests were no ball games signs and losing school milk
oh and having your school run by sadistic fucking nuns
nowadays kids only protest if their maws and paws change internet provider or cancel their netflix subscription

Last edited:
Cheers mate but av no idea how to paste unless it's wallpaper🤣
On my mobile I just press my finger in the area where I am typing and a blue teardrop appears. I click on that and select paste. On my tablet or computer if I have a mouse the click the right button and select paste. Don't worry if the Youtube link looks like gibberish - the video will appear when you post your message.

On my mobile I just press my finger in the area where I am typing and a blue teardrop appears. I click on that and select paste. On my tablet or computer if I have a mouse the click the right button and select paste. Don't worry if the Youtube link looks like gibberish - the video will appear when you post your message.
Ah cheers mucker all aboard the the illiterate tech express🤣

blue teardrop = hun tears
i could get drunk, okay even more drunk on them

Back