A Wee bit of Music Nostalgia ..Post it here

How do u upload songs??always saves to the clipboard for me and I've no idea where that is just no something ive ever done so any help would be grateful 🙏
Easiest thing cara is to search a song on Youtube then when it begins to play you click on the address bar where it say www.youtube/etc the press ctrl plus a to select all then ctrl plus c to copy then on a Noise post you click ctrl plus v to paste into the comment box and that's it from a laptop / PC perspective. I'm never on here on a phone or tablet so I'm sorry but I can be of no help if that's how you experience the site.

Easiest thing cara is to search a song on Youtube then when it begins to play you click on the address bar where it say www.youtube/etc the press ctrl plus a to select all then ctrl plus c to copy then on a Noise post you click ctrl plus v to paste into the comment box and that's it from a laptop / PC perspective. I'm never on here on a phone or tablet so I'm sorry but I can be of no help if that's how you experience the site.
I found how to access the clipboard cheers for the info anyway pal 👍

Met him many decades ago, classy guy, always dressed impeccably
Loved the recent him and Lady Gaga song
HH
Great stuff Dill ..they don't make crooners like these boys any more. He had a collaboration album where he sang with Lady Gaga Amy Whitehouse Aretha Carrie Underwood and more....some man 👍

Back