A Wee bit of Music Nostalgia ..Post it here

Welcome aboard Barossa Bhoy. Interesting that you were once a lurker. At least you know what to expect from this bunch of very gentle, (and knowledgeable ) loonies. Look forward to your input.
Thank you Frank.
Many years a lurker wanting to join for the same amount of time. Mostly good people here, even clay when he takes time to visit!
So many times I'd see something written here about the stories told to me by my parents and grandparents about my family and it's experiences but couldn't add to the conversation. Now I can 🍀💚

Thank you Frank.
Many years a lurker wanting to join for the same amount of time. Mostly good people here, even clay when he takes time to visit!
So many times I'd see something written here about the stories told to me by my parents and grandparents about my family and it's experiences but couldn't add to the conversation. Now I can 🍀💚
We usually try and behave ourselves a wee bit when a new member arrives (either that or immediately jump to the conclusion that the new member must be a hun!) But if you've been lurking for a while you'll know that we're mostly drunken degenerates so not much point in trying to behave is there? 🤷‍♂️

I hated Grease but I was going with a burd who loved it and played the album non stop. I had to pretend I liked it as well because she was very good at certain things 🤪😜😊
It was good the first few times but after so many years the songs grated on me. I can't listen to them anymore. Won't be able to turn the radio on here today.

Grease was one of the few films I went to see more than once in the Cinema. The second time was in Muirend cinema and it was packed to the rafters and we had to sit on the stairs.
That must be the same person that sells tickets for Ibrokes as they always seem to pack in more people than they are allowed to.

I hadn't watched Grease for well over 30 years until two weeks ago. Some dancers from my daughter's class were in a show in Edinburgh so we watched the movie before her and the missus went to see it. It was a bit of fun, although watching so many folks clearly in their 20s & 30s pretending to be schoolkids was a bit wierd!

RIP Olivia.

That must be the same person that sells tickets for Ibrokes as they always seem to pack in more people than they are allowed to.

I hadn't watched Grease for well over 30 years until two weeks ago. Some dancers from my daughter's class were in a show in Edinburgh so we watched the movie before her and the missus went to see it. It was a bit of fun, although watching so many folks clearly in their 20s & 30s pretending to be schoolkids was a bit wierd!

RIP Olivia.
I think there might have been several of them in their 40s. 🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back